Project Wiki OVERHAUL!!

Started by Aurora Borealis, December 06, 2010, 05:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

edit; I just realized Windows ME's "latest stable release" is left blank. fricken LOL'D

That was semi-intentional, couldn't remember what the last release of ME was, but then decided to leave it blank as a joke. :)

@stewartsage: Yeah. You PMed those to me and I put them up. Can't you log on to it? If you can't log on to it, you should contact one of the admins, and in the meantime put the bios in here.
-----------

Currently I'm working on a template based off of this one, but will accommodate larger pictures and more info.

Bella

Thought you were the one who wrote the Whirlwind and SAGE articles. -v-

stewartsage

Nope, I just made Aurora-hime post them since I couldn't/can't log into the wiki.  I've done everything suggested to get in, none of it works though :/

Chocofreak13

i think i almost offered to track down pre-made images of -tans and -kuns, it's pretty much a hobby for me anyway. :\

other than that, i'm willing to draw up lil' sketches, and provide information on some -tans and -kuns (especially the -kuns).

i like aurora's layout the best, it's easy to read and very straightforward.

if i remember right, the laast stable release of ME was sept. 00'. wiki confirmed it. :\

i never understood how to "log in" to the wiki. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
edit; I just realized Windows ME's "latest stable release" is left blank. fricken LOL'D

That was semi-intentional, couldn't remember what the last release of ME was, but then decided to leave it blank as a joke. :)
That's how I took it :D
ME? Stable? Nah!

Chocofreak13

actually, it's all in how you take care of it. as with any OS, regular virus scans, updates and defrags can keep ME-tan in good working order. my sister knows a few people who still keep it around, since there's a few games made solely for ME that they like.

Vista is the ME of my generation, but i knew people who liked it just fine. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Your generation? Kari, aren't you a year younger then me? >>

For the record I never knew anyone who used ME; NT, 2K, XP, 95, 98, System 7, System 8 & 9 however...

Bella

Meant YOU, Stew... but Aurora beat my post to the punch.

I actually know someone who used (uses?) ME.

Chocofreak13

i'd like to use ME. but i don't have a home for her. :\

i say "ME of my generation" because i can barely remember the early 2000's. hell, all i really remember of the year 2000 is a badass new years party and that my (favourite) aunt died. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

ME could be the only vintage Windows release I've never felt compelled to try... >>;

Chocofreak13

what needs to be done? after tuesday i will has tiem -w-
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Currently:

-Work on the infobox template

-include either 200x200 or 300x300 (we'll see what works better in the infobox) pics of characters. There are some I'm working on right now, but try to use as many premade pics as possible.

-Character details: Descriptions, backstory, maybe even technical details and references. Replace outdated information if there is any.

-OS-tan faction details, many Annex Project articles are still incomplete.

-OS-tan conjecture articles (i.e: OS-tan 'species' article has a lot of potential)

-Catalogue as many OS-tan stories and comics as we can. See this page

Chocofreak13

it's a matter of assign me something, and i'll do my best to do it (descripts especially, since i can do that all on the computer).
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

What part would you like to do? Is there anything in particular that gets your attention?  I'd like to know what everyone involved is going to start with in this project, to try and avoid redundant work.

Chocofreak13

descriptions/bios are nice, and you know i like doing art, it's more a matter of i never get around to posting it. :\
click to make it bigger