Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I had tacos for lunch

Love the little tacos; love them good:3

stewartsage

White chili for lunch, chicken, carrots, and scalloped cubed potatoes for supper.

Chocofreak13

breakfast: half a bagel and a bowl of cereal, followed by tea and soda.
midmorning snack: tea, followed by pretzel bites with tea then soda.
lunch: pasta with root beer, followed by a ginger ale.
dinner: pizza with garlic bread, with a coke.
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

my god; you've never had garlic bread!? YOU POOR SOUL

this one here also has cheese on it. :9~~~
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Homemade breakfast pizza; all of the garden grown peppers are gone now....

Home grown hamburgers, beans, and potato salad for lunch

Bella

I've grown sick of premade meals, so I've been trying to make things more "from scratch"... yesterday I made pasta with pesto and diced tomatoes, perogies and sausage with saurkraut and today I had chicken cordon blue and rice for lunch...

Nichi

^_^

I love preparing food like that; the "some assembly required" method of cooking

Raffaele the Amigan

@ nejin and Choco... Just the idea of putting garlic in the flour of the bread and cook it in, made me puke and actually you gave me a stomach ache...d

I could understood there are people making garnishments containing garlic, such as spaghetti aglio e olio, (just garnished with garlic and oil)...

But the bread must be as neutral of any scent to make it free of combining with any dishes or recipes...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Bella

Actually, garlic bread is just normal bread coated in chopped/ground garlic and butter.

Homemade chili with sriracha sauce for dinner.

Nichi

I'm having a cherry-apple pie. It is amazing *w*

DustiiWolf

I just had a ham and cheese omelet.

I want chinese food. Sesame chicken. yum.
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

pizza, and pizza.....and pizza. with cheesy garlic bread and a soda. including sprite, which i haven't had in like, over a year. (i suppose that's not without reason, since the last sip i took had half of it go down the wrong pipe. >>; )
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 04, 2012, 01:09:44 AM
pizza, and pizza.....and pizza. with cheesy garlic bread and a soda. including sprite, which i haven't had in like, over a year. (i suppose that's not without reason, since the last sip i took had half of it go down the wrong pipe. >>; )

Ive been craving pizza the past week ;w;" *cries*
Official -tans are my bat signal.