Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

i went to a theme pack today, so i ate some crappy theme park food.

it was pulled pork and steak fries(which is everywhere in the south.)

Chocofreak13

doesn't sound too crappy. better n' gorging yourself on fried dough (like i do when i go to the beach >>; ). xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

For supper, I had some sausage with mashed potatoes on the side. It was much better than the crappy pizza I had last night

Chocofreak13

baked potato, little bit of salmon, and a salad. dessert is strawberry shortcake (with angel food for the cake). ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

That's the best way to have a strawberry shortcake, if you ask me; angel food cake make it perfect.

Anyway, just having some tea now. I love me some tea...

Chocofreak13

my mum and grandma prefer the biscut method of strawberry shortcake, but i like the sponge/pound/angel food cake method better. it's sweeter. ^^

i want dessert....but i might be too full ><;;
damn potato...
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

today, i made brownies. i put a chocolate, smore pop tarts, and chocolate syrup in it.

tastes awesome : D

Chocofreak13

you're reminding me of that time i made christmas swamp brownies.....

also: shortcake and salad. :3

later, tea. (not sure if i'm going to go with iced or hot; probably the latter, since my throat is aching. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm experimenting with lunch today; making mac & cheese with tuna and diced hard-boiled eggs blended in. Hopefully this turns out good, which it probably will; since it's made using 2 of the key ingredients in my tuna casserole

UPDATE:
It was edible, but it didn't taste very good at all. Now having a chocolate chip cookie with some tea to get the taste of a failed experiment out of my mouth

Alex_Reetz

i ate super glue....fuck.

Bella

Quote from: AlexisDesu on June 05, 2011, 02:24:08 PM
i ate super glue....fuck.

Go to the emergency room? : /

I had jerk chicken and rice for lunch, currently nibbling on wasabi peas, probably gonna have fishwiches or spaghetti later.

Nichi

Jerk...chicken? Sounds dirty

Anyway, just having some tea now; while trying to figure out something for supper that won't be as bad as lunch

Alex_Reetz

i am eating egg salad sadvishes.

Chocofreak13

finishing up a banquet frozen dinner (chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and corn) with an iced tea.

i also have a bag of sweet potato snacks; my sister said she'd try them out with me later. :3

(breakfast was strawberry shortcake and a barq's root beer >>; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Having some iced water right now.

For lunch earlier, I had a ham and cheese sandwich on flatbread. That was a damn good sandwich...