Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

frozen dinner, which surprisingly, is gross. it's sweet and sour chicken, which is quite oversaturated with the sauce, leaving it quite soggy and bad-tasting. plus the rice is undercooked.
i'm probably gonna finish the chicken part and my sprite, and then just have cereal or something...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember my sister getting a frozen sweet & sour chicken like that ages ago

For supper, my dad decided it was time to fire up the cheezburger machine grill and cook some burgers and bratwursts. It was awesome

Chocofreak13

putting off eating that chicken....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

noms!

dinner was fishsticks, garlic mashed potatoes (rather strong ><; ), broccoli and a bottle of root beer. with an ice pop for dessert. (which might have been a bad choice, given that i think i cut my tongue on the plastic. :[ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My mom, after talking about pizza this afternoon and making me want that for supper, decided to make enchiladas instead.

It was good, but dammit; she shouldn't have said anything about pizza...

Chocofreak13

i hate that, when my mom says we're gonna get pizza, then says we don't have the cash.

why did you mention it then.....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Had a granola bar and some tea for breakfast. Not much, but it'll hold me off for now

zjhentohlauedy

ate some banana apple pie, spicy pork chops rice and lots of fish D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

nummy~

breakfast was cereal........and i might have a coke, too, since i have a headache ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had some leftovers from last night for lunch

At the moment, having a banana. Ooh, banana...

EDIT:
For supper, I finally got some pizza. Not just any pizza, but one from a small place in a small neighboring town; which blows all the chain places out of the water. It may be a longer drive to there than it is to Pizza Hut, but it's worth going the extra 10 miles for superior pizza.

Chocofreak13

see? what did i tell you, local restaurants always make better food than chains. -w-

gonna have a peach pie soon :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Not always, not.  Always.  But most of the time.  Especially barbecue, though Red Hot and Blues is pretty good.

Chocofreak13

ginger ale.

and possibly a cookie. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had a taco. A damn good taco, at that