Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brougeXP22

the last 2 versions of the battlefield games have sucked to be quite honest  ;011

Alex Stankevitch

Well at the moment:

Battlefield 2142 DEMO
Homeworld 2
Microsoft Train SImulator

Silentbob

Ooh, you know, I've forgotten all about Homeworld 2.   I got my ass kicked in the 4th or 5th mission, so I took a break.  Too long a break.  I should fire it up again, maybe I'll get lucky this time.   :P

brougeXP22

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Silentbob"Ooh, you know, I've forgotten all about Homeworld 2.   I got my ass kicked in the 4th or 5th mission, so I took a break.  Too long a break.  I should fire it up again, maybe I'll get lucky this time.   :P

Well download the Complex 5.4 mod, its brilliant...

Pitkin

Of late I've been playing Alter Ego Male (a magnificent live-a-life game originally published on PC in 1986), Europa Universalis 2 and most recently Prince of Persia 1 for SNES. I completed the infernally difficult PoP2 for PC just a week ago after years of frustration, and this week I learnt the famous first game also appeared on SNES (had played it on Amiga and PC) in 1992. Great fun. ^__^

brougeXP22

i'm waiting for FF XII on Oct. 30 ;010

Bou

Super Dancer Online and Pirate King Online.

Alex Stankevitch

Transport Tycoon Deluxe with the latest TTDPatch...

Ultimaninja

Elmo's got a gun

by: Weird Al

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"Elmo's got a gun

This is the games section - Music and Chicken Wings are over there --->

OldSkool

QuoteQuote from : Ultimaninja

Elmo's got a gun

Really? Maybe he'll make a game based off 'Hardware Store' from Poodle Hat. I'd be like State of Emergency but halfway decent.

As for me, currently playing The New SMB, [What else are you gonna use your DS for? :P ]
Sims 2,
GTA:SA for PC,
old NES stuff,
and old Apple ][ stuff.
Also some good free stuff, such as the insanely tough monkeyball clone, neverball: http://icculus.org/neverball/

Yeah, a bit pathetic, but until the Wii arrives and I get some cash saved, what am I gonna do? :smoke:

brougeXP22

fianlly i'm getting Final Fantasy 12!!!!! ;010

FFViper

Lets see..

I'm currently playing..

dot.hack//G.U. Rebirth Vol. 1

If you want more details just go to...

http://www.comeauscloset.com/cgi-bin/SonicAftermath/ikonboard.cgi?s=3ea0b80d4ca2322bb1dd1eeb324c3784;act=ST;f=62;t=2079;st=0;&#entry41372

Since I did a full review of it.

brougeXP22

they made more .hack// games????? ;013