Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFViper

Ya they made the new games based off the new anime, dot.hack//ROOTS .  The battle system is way different and isn't as tiring as the original thats for sure.

SleepyD

hold up, GU was released already?!

FFViper

Umm ya, Oct. 24th was the US release date.

brougeXP22

i just saw that game yesterday at Gamestop. looks kinda cool actually  ;010

FFViper

It is cool, enough said.  A dot hack game with GOOD game play.  The last ones got a bit repetitive after the first few games but this one looks cool, Vol. 2 is suppose to add new stuff to the battle system, like instant weapon change during special attacks and a few other things that I do not know how to explain.  Its look really cool!  There is a trailer on my previous link, that is a subbed version of the Japanese Trailer.  It was far better then the english one.

SleepyD

That is now added to the ever-growing list of things to buy.

I am currently playing Tales of the Abyss.

CaptBrenden

oldskool... your one of those crazy controller swingers arnt you?  ill be watching you.... @.@   from over here... next to my 360. *stare*

Currently Im playing Dawn of War Dark Crusade, and F.E.A.R. Extraction Point.  Well.. I was.. but then my CD-DVD +- RW drive stopped being detected.  Grr grrr I say.

I may have a virus on that comp, cus i cant get even my virtual drives to shop up so i can try and reinstall the drivers.  Curses!  Now I might actually have to call dell tech support.  

Dell tech support, Now with sprinkles!

Thats good!

But the sprinkles are cursed...

Thats bad...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

America's Army
Defcon: Everybody dies

But not really playing  a lot. Like 2 hours per week. And usually at Friday's night.

panithan

I plays GBA on VisualBoyAdvance emulator on PC.
Emulator make GBA games more interesting!

C-Chan

Touche!  ^__^

It's easier to cheat on an emulator AND your eyesight won't get shot....!  ^.^

brougeXP22

but using a keyboard to play a hand-held game is annoying ;011

C-Chan

Meh,... One takes what he can get.  ^__^

Or one can invest in a USB controller.  ^.^

CaptBrenden

once again you just hate consels (especialy hand held) cus you lack poseable thumbs.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gaatz

Anyone playing some Cave Story?
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

Nidas

Currently playing Alpha Centauri and Myth: The Fallen Lords.

I'll probably start playing StarCraft again soon too