Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brougeXP22

i thought Battlefield 2142 was already out?

Silentbob

Release date for 2142 is October I think.  

Got Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay for cheap down at the shopping center,  so I'm playing that these days.

Alex Stankevitch

BF2142 comes out in the UK on 20th October. They have stopped the BETA now (thats probably what you were thinking of).

Ive got it preordered and get a free unlock and also the Scar 11 gun.

Anybody else play the Battlefield series of games?

brougeXP22

i've played the original battlefield once before. Wait... alex and silent bob your both from europe, i'm in america. Isn't the BF2142 release different depending on the country/contienent?

Ultimaninja

yes...
Like how kingdom hearts deep dive was released in europe and japan, but not america...

Least we got to kill sepiroth in FFVII losers! XP

NewYinzer

I don't play Final Fantasy, but this is interesting:

Yes, I am being too cruel to the 56k-ers.

brougeXP22

Deep dive was a rip off. i've seen the video and it wasn't that different than the perfect ending to the american version. Same thing for KH2.

Silentbob

One of the games I bought this weekend was C&C: The First Decade.  Been years since I played the original C&C game now, doing that now. Sure brings back memories.   :)

brougeXP22

i've never played C&C. Actually the only RTS i've ever played was Age of Empires and Civilization 2

Ultimaninja

Grr, curse you WoW...
Your addictive crack-like nature has reduced me from playing lots of games, to playing soley you...

SleepyD

haha WoW

its addictive nature is why I avoided it.  Made my friends obsessed and boring when they can't seem to talk about anything else.... heh

Jeff is currently (re)playing Ace Combat 5 and playing Growlanser II

Alex Stankevitch

If its RTS, the best one for space is the Homeworld seies. You just cant beat them.

Though the Star Trek Armada games are good, and bridge commander.

brougeXP22

RTS's, for the most part, bore me. i like more action-packed stuff (excluding final fantasy)

MisterCat

I'm not playing any computer or console games just now.  Sorry.

;014

=^..^=

Silentbob

Tried the BF2142 demo.   My personal opinion is that it's so so, I don't think I'll be buying it.  I'm more of a fan of the original 1942.  :)    I also liked BF:Vietnam, though.