Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winduko

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 29, 2014, 05:37:01 PM
the furthest west i've been is either florida or NYC. the furthest north i've been (on this continent) is New Brunswick, Canada, and overall is Sweden. east is probably Denmark or Sweden, and south is Florida.

For me, the furthest north I've been is Marquette, Michigan; furthest east is Mason, Ohio; south is Louisville, Kentucky; and west is someplace in Nebraska. The time I spent in Nebraska was when I was really really young, though. By that, I mean I wasn't even a year old.

Chocofreak13

so you are completely in the middle of the country, lol. -w-

btw Kodomo, try your hand at posting in the other sections of the forum. we don't bite (much). ^^
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Hi winduko and welcome! Hope you'll like it here.

winduko

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 29, 2014, 05:58:53 PM
so you are completely in the middle of the country, lol. -w-

Well, I did (kinda) say I was in the midwest. xD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 29, 2014, 05:58:53 PM
btw Kodomo, try your hand at posting in the other sections of the forum. we don't bite (much). ^^

Amusingly, I somehow didn't read this post until another 11-12 hours after I did just that. xD It did make me decide to not be hidden, though.

Quote from: Pitkin on April 30, 2014, 02:58:05 PM
Hi winduko and welcome! Hope you'll like it here.

Thank you. I love it here so far. :)

So far, I think this is the most friendly community I've joined. I always look forward to posting on here after school, and if I can, I post on my phone. But my phone kinda sucks, so I can't.

Nichi

That's good. Glad you like it here ^^

Krizonar

Most friendly?

Well I could just hug you!

but that might be overly friendly.. hmm

Chocofreak13

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HUGS

WELL OKAY SOMETIMES THEY'RE NOT APPROPRIATE

BUT WE'RE NERDS SO IT'S COOL, IT'S COOL
click to make it bigger

winduko

@Kriz: Internet hugs are a-okay. It's a-okay just because you all here are amazing. xD

@Choco: Very cool if you ask me. :)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: winduko on April 30, 2014, 03:22:46 PM
Thank you. I love it here so far. :)

So far, I think this is the most friendly community I've joined. I always look forward to posting on here after school, and if I can, I post on my phone. But my phone kinda sucks, so I can't.

N'aww, that's really sweet.

I've been here for ages and I feel the same way. Even if we sometimes argue and disagree I feel a sense of friendship with everyone here and am happy to have them in my life. ^^

Balrith

@Winduko

Welcome. I hope you have a good time here.

winduko

Quote from: Bella on April 30, 2014, 11:49:12 PM
N'aww, that's really sweet.

I've been here for ages and I feel the same way. Even if we sometimes argue and disagree I feel a sense of friendship with everyone here and am happy to have them in my life. ^^

I feel the same way, and I've only been posting a few days. :)

Quote from: Balrith on May 01, 2014, 12:19:46 AM
@Winduko

Welcome. I hope you have a good time here.

I am having a great time here. :D

sks963

Here is sks963,a crazy fan of xp-tan from China - the biggest LAN around the wrold.
Interesting in Anime Comic Game,magezine creating,history,Philosophy and science fiction,im trying to study C# now,nice to meet you ^o^
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Chocofreak13

lo' there SK. hope you enjoy it here. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi