Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sks963

Thanks,dudes,it is really a warm welcome
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

winduko

Hi Sks, I'm Winduko, but I'm not picky about what others call me. I also apologize for my lateness.

Welcome to this amazing community, and I hope you like it here.

Krizonar

Hellows, please enjoy your stay!

The people here are friendly I believe.

Bella

Nice to meet you sks! You're the first member we've had from China in quite awhile. ^^

LeaflameSD

Gui55

Hello everyone! I REALLY like all OS-tans pretty much, though beginning with Windows Me tan. I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to my favorite, so I simply chose the first one I came across on Google images by mistake. ;D Reason being for my 'well-rounded-ness' is because of two things: One, I suck at art, and secondly I pretty much just LOVE installing ALL Microsoft Windows OSes (v2.11 through v8.1 w/update so far) in Virtualbox and then playing games inside the VM!  :) (and of-course occasionally DOSBox, but I like Virtualbox's interface way better)

But despite my lack of artist skills, I'm sure I'll love to see what others have to share!

Chocofreak13

welcome, dude. a lot of the people here who lack drawing "skills" (i like to think anyone can draw) write, so if you have the urge to create involving the os-tans, you might try storycraft a go. :3
click to make it bigger

Gui55

Well thanks, but I guess it's probably just safer to say that I can draw, I just haven't tried since I saw my score on my last seventh grade art assignment that didn't look so great because I had nothing to draw off of. There was still actually an art assignment, a copy-off from a drawing of fruit-in-a-bowl, that I got an A+ on! (My teacher demanded I give it in a frame to my mom for Mother's Day. 8)) So let's just say, I'll have a lot easier time just showing off my OS-tan and other anime pictures from the internet I've found. ::) I've even got myself a desktop background of every OS-tan of Win95+ with dimensions of either 1600x1200 or 1920x1200. (I really like OS-tan desktop wallpapers)

LeaflameSD

Welcome to the site, man.

Remember that this place is a
NO FLEX ZONE.

winduko

Hello there, Gui. I'm Winduko. However, I will say that I am not picky about what I go by. Really, as long as you're consistent and I know you're speaking to me, I won't have a problem whatever you call me.

Also, I like to consider myself a pretty good writer.

I have really no drawing skills when it comes to living things when I'm not tracing (I can do logos without tracing, but I trace so well on illustrator/inkscape that I got two pictures out in the hallway, one of which is extra credit, both in their incomplete form).

I'd also like to consider myself good at photoshopping things, but I don't really want to use fanart when I photoshop, and thus, no OS-tan stuff.

Gui55

Thank-you, Leaf. :) Makes me feel more at ease then that no one is allowed to boast/show-off; I was just hoping I would be able to fit-in, that's all.

Winduko, that's cool that you like photoshop, writing, and tracing! :) I like to use Gimp when it comes to photoshopping/editing images.

winduko

I use Gimp myself when I do that, but the classes that taught me those skills taught me in photoshop.

Nichi

Welcome aboard. I honestly need to get back to writing ^^;

Chocofreak13

i heard stuff about GIMP! : D

yeah, GUI, you'll be fine here. you seem agreeable and like OS-tans (and hopefully other nerdy stuff), which means you'll fit in with us weirdos perfectly. -w-
click to make it bigger

Gui55

Thank-you PentiumMMX! :) I definitely need to myself too! ;D

And thank-you so much Choco for assuring me that I will fit in perfectly. You really made my day! :)