Main Menu

/osc/ Ministry of Economy

Started by NejinOniwa, December 23, 2009, 11:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Welcome to the Ministry of Economy.
Please apply here if you wish to have your user's personal Mauu value established.
Current exchange rate is loli:post matched with your user's personal Mauu value.

The market of lolis is always in need of more materials, so please keep proper accounts of your assets.

All the best,
//Nejin Oniwa, Demon Overlord and Head of Mauu Research Center
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

I would like my Mauu value established, my Overlord.

Also, where is the best place to aquire lolis?  I think it might be lolibooru.com.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Your views are skewed, Mah Boi.
Lolii acquired in such places are as cattle - docile, but completely without market potential!
Nay - the most valuable lolis are found in the wild, of course, but more diverse hunting grounds are also grounds for quite qualitative specimens. Danbooru (donmai) is a quite diverse spot with extreme quantities - worth sifting through. 4chan and like spots are good if you know where to and where NOT to look - but for the best specimen you need to go outback.

Your user has a Mauu value of 102:456. The exchange rates are fluctuating at the moment, which makes the absolute value hard to pinpoint; approximately, actual value accounts for 22% of assets, with a 2-3% flux. The market is unstable due to the massive inflow of lolis during midwinter holidays - it should have stabilized sometime early January, but you could strike tomorrow if you're lucky. Hunt some, boi! ´A`

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

always wishing for updates~ :3
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Uhmm I seem to have duplicated your thread sir. With all due respect, please forgive me. I apologize in advance. I did not search enought to see if it was already made.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

nejin-san, as to keep proper track of my assets i will post my lolis here as well:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t2zjggnhw5a/loliconomy.zip
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Bwoo. A worthwhile effort. I shall examine them once I have the times...

However, today is some crazy-ass celebration day, apparently, so please excuse me. ->-

Chocofreak13

of course. the banks are always closed on holiday. :3
click to make it bigger

Xeon

*Sees inactive thread*

This topic was more active when it was in the members introduction thread ~o~.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Hey, natural order much? All things moved out of their point of origin (thus, their optimal environment) have to adapt to their new surroundings, and if they are unable to do so, they will wither and die out. So goes for threads. I'm sneaking in as much Mauu as I can elsewhere, though, so fear not.

Xeon

Then why not ot this topic into oblivion and see what happens? ^__^.

NejinOniwa

OT? In a thread/department made/headed by a demon? Now, now. Demons REVEL, thrive off chaos. That's the cause of it appearing in the first place, and fighting fire with fire just produces even more fire, you know?

...wait.

KEIKAKU GET >:3

Xeon

Then in the name of the Holy Divine emperor I proclaimed this topic will be about the discussion of all things penguin. Any attempts of resistance or any signs of movement not involving penguins will be dealt with a heavy bolter to the face and be made fuel to power or tanks.

NOW SPEAK HELL SPAWN!!!.SPEAK ABOUT THY LOVE FOR PENGUINS IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY EMPEROR!!!.

Bella

PENGUINS?! I HAVE THOOOOOSE ON MY PAJAMAAAAAS!!111!!ONEONE!