Main Menu

IE-tan

Started by Chocofreak13, October 31, 2009, 02:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Cockle!  YAY!  *hugs*
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

...yes, we're happy and all, but...machine-san...
QuoteCockle! YAY! *hugs*
That just sounded SO wrong... >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*hugs a cockleshell* you, uhm, died for awhile. good to have you back! :3

those are ie-tans? eh......ok....
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I'm glad you're happy.
I forgot about the OS-tans for awhile, yes. Was bored a few days ago and remembered them. Anyways, I might be on and off for weeks at a time, but don't worry, I'll come back.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

good. :3

anyway, when creating this thread i was intending the basic, original IE-tan, nothing special (no mac version or win-7 or w/e)
click to make it bigger

Sora

One of the two Ie-tan pictures I found is in the wiki, the other isn't as good, in my opinion. By the by, she is rare compared with Firefox...
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

NejinOniwa

Firefox-ko is an established -tan, which IE-tan is not, more like.

Cockleshell

Mostly because IE is a really unsafe browser. She should be depicted as REALLLLY exposing clothing with lots of viru-tans behind her.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

I agree with your description, but I'm not quite sure everyone else will agree on such a biased base for a -tan... >_>

Red-Machine

Well, IE8's instability is what made me switch to Firefox.  She could be depicted as emotionally unstable or quasi-insane.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Sora

E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

my IE is quite stable. i actually prefer her over firefox-ko.

opera-tan was nice too, though. but it's not nice to be biased about something. true, if a particular version sucks, then it's alright because it's justified due to widespread glitches and the like, but if we use umbrella-logic then we could say that applies to operating systems as well. ("all windows suck cause ME was glitchy")
click to make it bigger

Sora

But all windows do suck (except XP) -wink-

CaptBrenden

Heh. I prefer IE over firefox as well. I have both installed, but honestly the only time IE crashes on me is when Ive got like 20 tabs open and Ive had them open for days. Ive had firefox crash more often then IE.

But I agree with choco crazy enough. If your going to make tans you shouldnt me making the baiasly.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alex S

So IE8 -tan would be stable and vulnerable(kinda)? How would that work?

I can't see someone who has the appearance of "raep imminent" be entirely mentally sound.