Main Menu

IE-tan

Started by Chocofreak13, October 31, 2009, 02:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

twas perusing through the wiki when i noticed that IE (internet explorer) tan is listed as rare.

anyone remember soul-reply.net? i remember a thumbnail pic of ie from there, and since i'm too lazy to go uprooting half my room in search ofmy copy of the pic (and the site is blocked for some dumbass reason), i doodled y'all a pic of her.

she is known for flashing her panties alot, even if it's not on purpose. not the most secure or reliable browser, but still loved and used anyway.
kinda bad pic, srry. just did quick rough.

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

There are actually several different IE-tan designs, some of them from +Nijiura+, but that short-haired, panty-flashing IE-tan design is still the most familiar to me. I remember soul-reply from years ago, and sad that it's gone. That was one of the first OS-tan sites I've ever been to. :(

Chocofreak13

i miss it. i joined it when i found it, it was the first site i found completely devoted to os-tan.

i have the pages of information somewhere in my room. i printed them out so i could start doodling them. the ink quality is crap, but if i ever find them again i'll be sure to post. :3

soul-reply even had info about the long-forgotten TrendMicro-kun, as well as NT-kun and even Bill Gates.
click to make it bigger

tyciol

I wonder if there should be various IE-tans, or just the same one who is growing up.

It's odd since IE would be the child of the earlier windows, but it should be older than the later OS-tans too, who for some reason inherit taking care of it.

Considering all the bugs, perhaps it is a lazy moocher who they all feel obligated to care for because she's so popular and well-connected in the world?

Alex S

I remember an IE for Mac-tan in the gallery somewhere...
In addition to an IE7 or so -tan.

Really, all we know about IE-tan is her appearance.

NejinOniwa

IE-tan is too ashamed of her inferior browsing capabilities to show her face.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i like the theory of "inheriting" the care of IE-tan from older OSes. it makes sense in an odd way; and the only other idea i have is some confusing time-warp shitz.

and nej, don't insult the other -tans just caouse you don't liek them. *wags finger*
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Not doing any hating here, just spreading chaos. That's my job, you know?

Chocofreak13

i see. a fellow chaos-spreader! i didn't see you at the company picnic, where were you?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I am the company boss. I don't have time for the small things, I administrate.

Chocofreak13

well then you're the HOST of the damn thing! you as the president MUST show up! it's rude not to. :\
click to make it bigger

Sora

Sorry about that.
(I wrote the article)
(I didn't know there was more than two pictures of IE-tan around)
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

s'ok. if i can track down a pic of the panty flasher (or make one) then i will post-toast.
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Found the IE-tans in our gallery.

The first is apparently IE 7-tan and the second is IE for Mac-tan.

Cockleshell

You're now aware that i'm back.
Yes, there's IE-tans.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.