Main Menu

Type-moon

Started by Spysweeper, December 01, 2006, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

there is a new fate stay night anime coming out called Fate zero the same company that did Demonbane will be doing this I can't wait to see it.

SleepyD

mmhmm, me too. Although... I doubt that it'll be an anime, since TYPE-MOON is collaborating with Nitroplus.  Looking at Nitroplus's site, they seem to only be releasing dating sim/visual novel stuff.

Therefore, Jeff believes this will be a visual novel release.  Whether or not it becomes an anime depends on the anime people...

Spysweeper

Yeah i'm kinda hoping it stay visual cause the last anime they did on fate was not faithful to the original story. I'm putting sakura in a lingerie outfit I was WTF when I saw that.

SleepyD

haha, well, I haven't played thru f/sn, I wouldn't know if they were faithful to the story. ^^

Since this is a TYPE-MOON thread, anyone here play Melty Blood? My lack of a gamepad or controller keeps my skills limited. Freakin' keyboard.

Spysweeper

Oh man you really got to get a controller for your pc much much better they keyboard is evil to video games.

rdhdtwns

Seconded. Meltyblood is a lot easier with a controller. However, my sister does a lot better with a keyboard o.O Funny how that works XP

As for Type-Moon, their animes have never really been 100% faithful :P I'm lookin at you, Tsukihime.
So cute it\'s deadly!

Spysweeper

Quote from: "rdhdtwns"Seconded. Meltyblood is a lot easier with a controller. However, my sister does a lot better with a keyboard o.O Funny how that works XP

As for Type-Moon, their animes have never really been 100% faithful :P I'm lookin at you, Tsukihime.

True so True fate stay night anime not very faithful at all.

SleepyD

Recommend any controllers for me? ^^

I'd assume it'd be hard to write a story when the original had multiple endings. (and fans tend to love different endings)

Furthermore, we don't really know how involved TYPE-MOON was with the anime... The level of cooperation between anime people and the creator can vary quite a bit...

Spysweeper

Logitech controllers are good really good man and not very epensive you'll be paying 25 dollars or a little more.

Yeah but they could at least do ovas on the multiple endings or put in the dvd as extras that would have been nice.

CaptBrenden

bah, if you need a controler you should be a consol gamer!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

rdhdtwns

Jeff, TYPE-MOON was hardly involved with Tsukihime anime at all. They have said that they weren't overly fond of it as well because of that ^^;

However for F/SN they were involved much much more and were able to have a lot more input into the shows direction. (F/SN is also a better anime I think :D)
So cute it\'s deadly!

Spysweeper

Thats why the anime sucked if they did it themselves it would have been overkill. I just can't wait to see more of their work animated.

SleepyD

Well, my primary source of video game entertainment is my PS2... but a lot of these japanese games require my PC. ^^

I haven't gotten the chance to watch Tsukihime... I have, however, played through the game once.  Have you people gotten the translation thing from mirror moon? http://mirrormoon.org/

for Fate/stay, I've watched the anime, but haven't got much of a clue what happens in the visual novel.  I liked the anime, fancy magic circles are always fun. ^^ And I haven't gotten tired of the "Unlimited <insert noun here> Works" things that people do. haha

CaptBrenden

most of my gaming comes from my 360.. I only use my PC for RTSes, like dawn of war or Mark of Chaos.  anything else tends to cramp my hand to much to play from a comp.  Tho if i understood japanese enough to import games I would use my comp for that too
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

Ahh 360 is a waste to me I like more underground stuff these days myself.