Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

well the thing is nerdy/geeky people like us don't bother getting to know those "dumb popular" people. so we end up generalizing a lot of em.

tho in most cases it is kinda true XD

then again i do believe the Nerd and geek culture is starting to get a bit elitist in a way. especially when dealing with someone new DX
My my, aren't you lovely~

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on May 11, 2011, 10:49:25 PM
I prefer to convert my women to one of the Chaos gods, more fun that way.

....should I be afraid? >__________>;;;;;

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on May 11, 2011, 10:52:11 PM
Quote from: stewartsage on May 11, 2011, 10:49:25 PM
I prefer to convert my women to one of the Chaos gods, more fun that way.

....should I be afraid? >__________>;;;;;
Did he say goddess?

no.

be afraid.

stewartsage

Which is why I hate hanging out with smart/nerdy people most of the time, they're insufferable.  Give me pleasant company any day of the week, nerdy, popular, or what have you.  Helps to have a broad range of interests.

Quote from: Bells....should I be afraid? >__________>;;;;;

Not unless you're afraid to embrace Khorne.  He's a pretty nice dude you know.

Quote from: KrizDid he say goddess?

no.

be afraid.

Well to be honest no one's sure what Slaanesh's gender is, by the Emperor I hope Nurgle lacks reproductive organs, Khorne's a dude, and Tzeentch is a bird so..... maybe Bell's'd prefer that?  Besides, Madoka-kami is the only goddess for me.... and O Haruhi-sama (who might just be an aspect of Tzeentch).

Nichi

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on May 11, 2011, 10:11:57 PM
Well Platinum there is the option of coverting girls into nerdy girls.

a lot harder but i'm guessing more fulfilling XD

Yeah; if I don't scare them off with my nerdiness from the start, that would be an option to consider

Bella

I don't feel more affinity toward techheads than other people (and there are a lot of annoying geeks out there; there're annoying people in EVERY field, but when you mix intelligence and annoyance the insufferably levels get cranked up to eleven). I don't really care about the interests, activities, beliefs or religions of my friends, it's much more important that they be open-minded and easy to get along with for the most part.

Quote from: stewartsage on May 11, 2011, 10:59:11 PM
Quote from: Bells....should I be afraid? >__________>;;;;;

Not unless you're afraid to embrace Khorne.  He's a pretty nice dude you know.

N-nice? He could've fooled me. >__>

Quote from: stewartsage on May 11, 2011, 10:59:11 PMWell to be honest no one's sure what Slaanesh's gender is, by the Emperor I hope Nurgle lacks reproductive organs, Khorne's a dude, and Tzeentch is a bird so..... maybe Bell's'd prefer that?  Besides, Madoka-kami is the only goddess for me.... and O Haruhi-sama (who might just be an aspect of Tzeentch).

...I googled all those. Annnnd now I know more about Warhammer than I did before.

Madokaism FTW >W< Though I'm more of a Unix-sama worshipper myself. .__.

stewartsage

Quote from: Bells...I googled all those. Annnnd now I know more about Warhammer than I did before.

Hahaha!  I win again!

Quote from: BellsI don't really care about the interests, activities, beliefs or religions of my friends, it's much more important that they be open-minded and easy to get along with for the most part.
Quote from: AuroraTo put it simply, I just want to be with people who are pleasant to be around, nerdy or not. I have also had run-ins with insufferable nerds too.

What I was trying to say, but worded much gooder.

NejinOniwa

>Chaos God
>Chaos + God

BUT IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, SILLIES.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

One thing I did think of earlier is that, if you really break it down, it's not precisely a nerdy girl I want; more like, I want one who'd be accepting of the things I like, unlike some psychos I've heard about. I just figure, being a nerd myself, that it'd be a little easier for a nerdy girl to accept the things I like.

Now, if my rabbit was still alive, he could be my wingman; after all, nobody can resist a cute bunny

Chocofreak13

as a tsundere, it's tough for me to get dates. not that i'd want a random date anyway, i hate random set-ups (they usually don't end well).

as for friends, i had/have a lovely group of friends from elementary school on. i used to try to trust people; after my last year of elementary school i cut that tie. i don't trust preps and people i don't know. if people look/sound/act like they haven't learned a thing after all these years, i don't want to have anything to do with them.

in high school, this was often true; people would want to associate with me because i was the "freak" or i was considered "cool" or "weird" so it was like bragging rights to say that you knew me. unfortunately, it was only bragging rights among people who didn't actually know me, but thought they did (i said once that half the school thought my name was heather). i used to hear kids brag about their drunken/druggie exploits on the weekends DURING CLASS. these same people would try to warm up to me; i'm proud to say that i gave them the coldest shoulder i could without being purposely rude.

i may be stereotypical, but around here, 9 times out of 10 the stereotypes are true.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on May 14, 2011, 02:25:01 PM
Quote from: Bells...I googled all those. Annnnd now I know more about Warhammer than I did before.

Hahaha!  I win again!

Yes. Yes you do. (You're really good at this jedi mind trick thing, aren't you?) >3>

And I can't imagine that anyone would choose friends solely on having the same interests - personality and just being enjoyable to be around is what's most important....

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 14, 2011, 11:37:58 PM
as a tsundere, it's tough for me to get dates. not that i'd want a random date anyway, i hate random set-ups (they usually don't end well).

As a... mostly asexual/demisexual/single-target-sexual or whatever the hell I am... I could never "just date" somebody or be set-up. I think the only romances worth having are the ones that bloom from friendship... .w.

Chocofreak13

yeah. it's more natural that way. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I don't even get the point of "just dating". If you don't really like each other, then whhhy?

If I'm going to date someone, I'm looking at it as a life partner perspective.

Chocofreak13

amen to that. but most people our age don't think in the long term. that's how we ended up with high enough teen pregnancy rates that we have to make shows about it. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Yeah, I like Katarina and her long term thinking-ness.

I'm thinking long term too, so there's no doubt we'll be together for a long time.