Another Version Of Vista-Tan

Started by Alex Stankevitch, December 09, 2006, 04:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

CaptBrenden

you failed at life -_-  the link does not work
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Hmm...indeed. They seem to be the pre-release versions of Vista for OEM's and developers.

QuoteId overflow their buffers, if you catch my drift

Shota!
(Just kidding)

Quoteyou failed at life -_- the link does not work

Worked for me...

CaptBrenden

Im getting the forbidden message

Aurora Borealis

I don't really like those Vistans too much. They're cute but too plain, IMO. however, I like how the one on the right has a strong resemblance to Evangeline from Negima! :D

NewYinzer

Me neither! And you're right - the one on the right is like Evangeline from Negima, while the one on the left is like Sara McDougal from Love Hina! Meditate on this, I must!

CaptBrenden

it still is forbidden  NNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! ;_; looks like eva chan and I cant see it!

Aurora Borealis

Here's where the image in question is from:
http://www.wakachan.org/os/wakaba.html

It's now on page 1, but it's there!

Silentbob

Why not save the picture and attach it here?   That way it'll always be available.   :)

NewYinzer

They're Sara McDougal and Evangeline I tells ya!
Coke and Pepsi are the same thing!
The Communist Party of China, AT&T, and The Church of Scientology are in cahoots to regulate the Internet!
Open your eyes people!

Pitkin

Sarah MacDougal hasn't got anything to do with the left Vista-tan; the pure evil that shines from the eyes of the MacDougal kid is nowhere to be seen in this picture. :|

Also, one should give both Pepsi and Coke a try before saying something like that; they're like night and day to me (ok, I know; I've heard that 'wake up people' joke before, but couldn't help it). :p

Don't like that 'Vista' picture at all myself; two little girls, and they don't really remind me of Vista in general. On the other hand, I don't really like any Vista design, so maybe it's something psychological. *cold sweat*

Spysweeper

The design is ok but i'm just not feeling it.

CaptBrenden

they arnt displaying for me -_-

SleepyD

i get a 403 forbidden, but if I just press that green arrow on firefox. it comes up just fine. ^^

Aurora Borealis

That's strange. I see the picture just fine. Do things display differently in different browsers or something? (I'm using Firefox, btw)