Main Menu

Relationships

Started by SleepyD, March 29, 2011, 02:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Hm, on the general discussion, I'm borderline overwhelmingly Romantic (I even have a surprise planned for toomarow, involving Godiva) , can't say I care for sex at all though, it just seems like a strange idea!

I'm not asexual, however.

Chocofreak13

@sleepy: bit of both. -w-

(and i hate hacks, but i'd like to see that owo)

@kriz: hope it goes well ^^
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 29, 2011, 10:34:06 PM
@sleepy: bit of both. -w-

(and i hate hacks, but i'd like to see that owo)

@kriz: hope it goes well ^^
he posted a youtube video of it if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HMLvLB7b0

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Um, I'm supposed to put this post here because apparently no one realized Bells and I were an 'item'.  Despite her artillery barrage of subtle flirting and all.  So yeah.

Bella

My flirting was pretty blatantly apparent (just, not to anyone on this site) but I don't think they realized you reciprocated. Hell, even I didn't realize you reciprocated until a few weeks  a month several months ago. More or less. :3

Pitkin

Eh... it's not really to conflict with the "no one realized", but: "no shit, Sherlock?" ^^;;

Nichi

To date, I've never had a girlfriend; not because I don't want one (Quite the opposite, really), but because I'm too nervous to go out and find one (My main thing is that I'm afraid that if I bring up something nerdy that I like, she'll run off on me). Also, it doesn't help that the youngest ladies at my work are old enough to be my mom; so I can't really meet someone through work.

Personally, I'd want a companion more than anything; someone who'd be there for the good times, the bad times, and my crazy adventures, with sex as more of a "bonus feature" than anything (I wouldn't mind doing it, but it's not really a major thing to me; unlike some people I used to know).

Red-Machine

I'm the same way, Pentium.  My major obstacles are confidence, and lack of ability to recognise when someone's interested in me.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Pitkin

I've been wanting to post in this thread properly for a while, but I really have hard time figuring what exactly to write. ._.

So, as is common knowledge by now, I'm in relationship with Fedora-Tan since 2007 after knowing him since 2004, which is the longest and only physical relationship I've had. Our relationship started online, and before that I had had some other experiences online (even at OSC) as well, but those came to end mostly because of differing views on the usual issues and distance.

Being physical in general, uh, I've kissed three people and had sex with two. Too much information? ^^;

I used to have big self-esteem issues years ago, and part of those were because of not having anyone to hold hands with, or romantic crap like that. With hindsight I'm very happy though to not have been in relationships back then, as my issues were in fact very much elsewhere and it would've probably ended up very ugly had I drawn someone else into that as well. I was 20 years old when I was kissed for the first time, but at that moment it wasn't at all what I had wanted and I freaked out pretty badly.

I'm one of those annoying romanticism-driven and clingy people. I don't want to limit the other person, but I guess I can be pretty hard to cope with at times, unless the other person is just as clingy. I like doing small everyday things for the other to show my appreciation, but don't really expect them in return. ^.^

Oh yes, and I don't flirt. At least I won't admit it.

Sex, no comment on that here.

Red-Machine

Yes, Pitkin-sama, I feel much the same way.  I think I'd be pretty clingy too! xP
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on May 11, 2011, 04:21:16 AM
Eh... it's not really to conflict with the "no one realized", but: "no shit, Sherlock?" ^^;;

Finally, someone who didn't horribly botch their perception rolls. *awards gold star*

Ehh. It was kinda frustrating, being CON-STANT-ly hit on and never having anyone notice that I liked someone else. Or if they did notice, never say anything/cut it out. Not that I'm one of those super-sensitive people who take any sign of romantic interest from someone else as a personal affront (well, I do if it's a stranger, very much so, but I don't really mind if it's coming from a friend) but later on it did start to grate on me. Sorta. At least everyone was really honest about it, though - I'd rather people be upfront about their feelings than keep them secret.

At the same time... that's one of the reasons I was never more upfront in admitting to liking Stewart-kun; I didn't want to put him in the same place that I'd been put in if he didn't like me back, or make anything awkward since I value his friendship...and frankly, I wanted to keep it mostly quiet since I'm private like that. Everyone knows now so there's no use... .w.;;

Chocofreak13

@bells: i recognized that you liked stew LONG ago. however, he was much more subtle with his feelings, so i didn't realize he wanted to be more than friends with you.
damn, this means i'm gonna have to abandon the yuri fantasies i had about us.... :\

@gen-pop: as the most romantically experienced person here, i'm not going to go into detail about what's gone on. what i WILL tell you: i've had 6 boyfriends (2 online, idk if those count), was only IN LOVE with one of them (still am a bit, though i'm not super proud of it), first kiss at 15? (i wanted it to be romantic and stuff but that idiot i love just popped it on me when we were leaving the mall one time x3), shortest relationship was 8 days, longest relationship was 3 months (unless you count online relationships, not sure if i do anymore, in which case it's 1 year).

not gonna go into any more detail over the net. there's a few things i'm not proud of.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Red: I actually had a girl about my age at work interested in me late last year, and I was interested in her too; since I not only saw her alot, but we also worked the same shift and she did seem just a little nerdy. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to make my move and get to know her over some hot chocolate, I landed that accursed 2nd part-time job in another department; which screwed up my schedule to the point I rarely saw her anymore, and she left the company shortly after.

That 2nd job ruined my life in more ways than that, unfortunately. The week of Thanksgiving, I had something to be thankful for; as I was relieved of my duties from that department and went back to being just an Equipment Orderly.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: yay? i have a pair of stories about thanksgiving too, only both are depressing. :\
click to make it bigger