Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nichi

I'm ready for new Doctor Who tonight, and I'm pretty sure Nejin hopes I'll lose the bet.

For Disgaea 4!
*Hides behind the couch in preparation*

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 12:11:54 PM
...but found out that someone deleted one of my dr. who recordings (the first part of the 2-part season opener). >:[ so i deleted the other one (as it's pointless to watch the 2nd half of a 2-part episode), and am just going to continue with the series from here. spoil away, comrades. >.<;

If you want to catch up before the new episode tonight, read up on what you missed here:

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Impossible_Astronaut
http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Day_of_the_Moon

Chocofreak13 she/they

@pentium: ty, ty. and i think we're all secretly hoping you lose the bet. :3
@stew: you need to get on a more regular sleeping schedule. if not, how will we poke you? :[
and oh shit, that's TODAY? >__<
@bella: i have a reason not to be productive! ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Still have 4 hours to go; passing the time now by watching a new episode of Freeman's Mind.

To be honest about the bet, part of me hopes I lose because I think I actually look pretty good in a dress. Of course, the other part hopes I win so I'll get the collector's edition of Disgaea 4. I'm split between the two...

Pitkin

#10789
It's more maturing an experience to lose than to always win, Pentium~ :D

Chocofreak13 she/they

@pentium: wait, you're playing for the collector's edition? i hope you win, then. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. I want that figurine it comes with

Besides, there's nothing saying I can't activate my Trap Card anyway...

stewartsage

Um, Skype has some sort of bell ringer thing some people use to rouse me upon occasion.

Also: East German summer weight rain drop pattern camo jacket.  Military nerd out moment commence!

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

And also the funkiest living telephone this side of the 1970s.  Pics to come.

Chocofreak13 she/they

oh hell yes. -w-

speaking of which, i still regret not getting a candlestick-style modern phone a few years ago.....they had it at a marshall's, for like, 15 bucks. i begged my mum but she said no cause i was in 5th grade and she didn't think i needed it. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Speaking of phones, I have an old rotary dial phone. I'll probably post a picture of it later

@Choco: I'll watch that video after Doctor Who, since it's about to be on in a few minutes

Chocofreak13 she/they

ty for the links, i just got the jist of the episodes.

i'm sad that we saw the doctor die though. he's like, one of my heros. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella She/her

Spoilers, Kari, spoiiiiilers. DDDD:

Quote from: stewartsage on May 07, 2011, 06:34:01 PM
Um, Skype has some sort of bell ringer thing some people use to rouse me upon occasion.

Also: East German summer weight rain drop pattern camo jacket.  Military nerd out moment commence!

I'm hesitant to use that since you probably need your sleep. D:

Is this an item you found...?

stewartsage

Lies!  I need no sleep!

An item I acquired.

Aw man, I just packed up my Kellog made rotary dial.  Suck on that Western Electric!