Forum Games: What would you do if...?

Started by Pitkin, December 27, 2005, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "brougeXP22"i'd be a very happy happy person XD! i'd live the evagelion universe and marry Asuka *swoons* mmmm....Asuka *drools*

;010  ;013

anyway, what would you do if aliens came to enslave human?  o_o

Id make a deal with them to help them and in return get as many woman slaves as I want. Not really, id steal a ray gun and have a BF2 style war against them...

If you could control people with the power of your mind, what would you do?

Ultimaninja

QuoteQuote from : Aurora Borealis

I'd make everyone respect me and become my minio-- err... friends! Yeah! Friends... minions...

If some person paid you 1 billion dollars to kill another person, would you?

I would first do alittle research on who is being killed and for what reason. But if the government asked me to, I'd have it done faster then anything.

What if you could remember each of your reincarnations?

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"What if you could remember each of your reincarnations?

As a non believer in God or any other MFU, i cannot answer that question.

But I do believe that there must be "something" beyond this plane of existance. If there isnt then why do we live and die if there is nothing after death?

What would you do if you were the sexiest person alive?

MisterCat

I'd have much less time to spend lurking at this message board.

;012

Question:  What would you do if a process server came to your home and handed you a subpoena?

;026

=^..^=

NewYinzer

QuoteQuestion: What would you do if a process server came to your home and handed you a subpoena?

I'd say:
I already told you guys that the B4-K4 will not be sold to Iran or North Korea! It was build to defend the homeland and that's it! You misread the reports! They said if Iran or North Korea would obtain the B4-K4! Fine! I'll see you in court!

Next question:
What would you do if you had a combat android?

Ultimaninja

What combat android we talkin' bout?
We talking about some gundam-type android?
(I'd send it on crazy mode and send it to a hippy convention...god how I hate me some drug-taking, long-haired hippies...)
A terminator-type android?
(I'd assume it will go insane like all other robots and destory humanity...so I'd grab something to drink and watch the chaos)
Or a generic anime-android?
(I'd assume its a female, like the other 4,000 anime with some sort of female combat android. So by that theory, it'd cook, clean, attack the neighbors, and even strangle me while I sleep)

What would you do if you had to go 6-months without a laptop, or any form of computer to use?

Alex Stankevitch

QuoteWhat would you do if you had to go 6-months without a laptop, or any form of computer to use?

Spend more time with my girlfriend. As if I dont already, but then id have to spend more money...

What would you do if you turned up missing?

brougeXP22

i'd be surprised?  ;018  lol how can you find that yourself is missing?

What would you do if you were given total control of all the nukes in the world?  ;006

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "brougeXP22"What would you do if you were given total control of all the nukes in the world?  ;006

Id place them all in the UK and recreate the British Empire  ;006

What would you do if you had a ticket to anywhere in the universe (single destination)?

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if you had a ticket to anywhere in the universe (single destination)?

Magrathea! I need a planet made with tons of forests, grasslands, lakes, and oil!

Next Question:
If you fell asleep one night completely normal, but then you woke up with a beautiful woman sleeping next to you with your girlfriend staring at you in sheer agony, what would you do?

CaptBrenden

Cant rightly say with my current lack of girlfriend.  I could make assumptions on if I had one, but those are hard to guage.. but my previos one would look on in agony, but rather in jealosy. she may have even called dibs.

If you had the ability to save the world, but it cost you your life or the life of someone near to you... would you... and whos life would you sacrifice?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

QuoteIf you had the ability to save the world, but it cost you your life or the life of someone near to you... would you... and whos life would you sacrifice?

I'd give my own life. I'd rather die a hero than know that I had to force my friend to die for me to save the world.

Next Question:
What if you woke up one morning in a jungle fifty miles from civilization, what would you do?

brougeXP22

i'd rewrite the creation of the Ku Klux Klan. those stupid F@kcers killed my ancestors and made life hell for blacks (and some whites) in the south. ;025  ;014

Q4(V)

u should be askin a question now brougeXP22, tht the rule of this game. HEY i continue for u

Q: If u could the followin to C-chan which would u do
1. Stuff leeches down his pants
2. Feed him till X'mas then eat him
3. Attach meal to him and put him in a cage with 1 of the follow: Loin, Bear, Killer Rabbit

Added after 1 minutes:

i don't hate Ã,¬_Ã,¬... wht, wht

Pitkin

Err... umm... I promised to reply to this thread, so...

I choose #1, because knowing that C-Chan's a piggy, he doesn't wear any pants, and therefore this option wouldn't hurt him so badly. ^^

What would you do if you could decide the fate of your worst rival / personal nemesis?