What computer/OS are you using?

Started by Bella, April 16, 2007, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

I once was a Mac fanboy... before that computer started dying many times... Honestly, none of my other machines have been broken as often as the iMac did.

Chocofreak13

@stew: i agree with you, mac has always been like a foreign language that i just can't seem to pick up. :\

no computer is perfect, and at the end of the day it comes down to personal preference. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 23, 2011, 07:11:48 PM
mac has always been like a foreign language that i just can't seem to pick up. :\
Perhaps, 1984 kodiak, with a little ipod to your mac pro and with 128 megs recommended you could cmd p to print and understand airplay, ipad...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

going for a jamaican accent?

any OSes you want for a specific reason? i'd like 95 for nostalgia, and so i can play some of the older games. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I'd like a selection of PCs with every version of Windows on them and appropriate hardware for each era.  For gaming and hobby stuffs, mainly.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

CanaryTan

Quote from: Krizonar on March 23, 2011, 07:17:39 PMPerhaps, 1984 kodiak, with a little ipod to your mac pro and with 128 megs recommended you could cmd p to print and understand airplay, ipad...

w-what?
*is confused*
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Red-Machine

Quote from: CanaryTan on March 24, 2011, 06:31:39 PM
Quote from: Krizonar on March 23, 2011, 07:17:39 PMPerhaps, 1984 kodiak, with a little ipod to your mac pro and with 128 megs recommended you could cmd p to print and understand airplay, ipad...

w-what?
*is confused*

Makes perfect sense to me.  I personally prefer using the command line for some tasks.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus

Just got 'Ghetto comp" up and running again with Win2K, probably going to slap Windows 7 on it though after a while.

svx

Commanding p is a breach of contract!

But srsly, what cmd-p does?
...Does it... Make it... glow?  Like how Playstation II & ps3 controllers vibrate?
The iPad? Is we talking about iPad?

Thx explain

Bella

Quote from: CanaryTan on March 24, 2011, 06:31:39 PM

w-what?
*is confused*

He's speaking Macintoshese you guys. >>;

As for OSes I'd like to have and why, I want Multics. For historic value and research purposes, the same reason I use any other OS besides OSX (which is really the only one I do anything practical on).... >__>

Chocofreak13

@svx: ps1 games had analog capability, but only in the later games. (pretty sure THPS2 had it.)
@canary: i'm just as confused as you are. .__.;
@bells: pssh, at least windows doesn't have to hide behind some fancy lingo to sound official and smart. >.>;;
click to make it bigger