/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Overview Thread

Started by NejinOniwa, February 08, 2011, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClone

Bella

THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

I'm not, simply NOT going to be able to join in on Friday if it goes late again. My ideal time for any game would be on the weekend (pref. Sat. or Sun.) between noon and 7pm.

NejinOniwa

Like earlier stated, that'd be ideal for us as well, under most circumstances, however this sat both me and clone have work until rather late hours, which leaves us with, well, what we have. At least it is during the weekend...

Hopefully we will be able to catch some of this precious time space (rofl) in the following weeks' sessions, but please bear with it for the moment -~-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

things are always rough in the beginning, give it time and it'll start going more smoothly. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Okay, in a burst of good luck I've acquired the rules to obscurely awesome RPG 'Luftwaffe 1946'.... I'll have more details once I've read the whole thing.

Chocofreak13

shit here is getting badass, friends. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

So, Saturday session is cleared. Next week's session must be friday or saturday, since i will be jumping skiwards on sunday (and staying there a week). Starting earlier = y/n? Specific thoughts?

My random proposal is 21:00SST/3PM EST, Friday or Saturday. What say you, all?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

but it's so bright out. >__<

besides, will everyone be home that early?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'm packing my bags on saturday, so I'll prolly be home all day. 1pm/1900 would be just after dinner though, so we might want to delay it a slight tiny bit...

How early is acceptable, is what it  comes down to. But shall we say saturday, then?

Chocofreak13

for me, usually the later the better. >__< i'm available all day, so that's not a problem, but my preference is when it's dark out. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Saturday I'm around all day; Friday no earlier then three would be acceptable, and that's pushing it.

Chocofreak13

i'm unavailable friday till 5-6, anyway. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

When it comes to my availability on weekends (Sat and Sun), follow this rule of thumb: anytime after noon and before 5-7pm is best. The evenings during weekend tend to be the time that I have friends and family visiting (or am off to visit family and friends) - the earlier, the better. =.=