/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Overview Thread

Started by NejinOniwa, February 08, 2011, 02:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

ORPG doesn't work for me, so bella, if you're still having problems, it's irrelevant now. >__<
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, then we'll just be rolling with manual dice and writing the results in chat.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

THE FIRST SESSION HAS BEEN COMPLETED. MINOR SETBACKS WERE HAD, BUT FUN TIMES WITH WINNAGE AND MUCH GOODNESS MARK THIS A SUCCESS.

The next session will be on Friday 18/2, from 5pm EST / 11pm SST.
Try to ensure you all have audio capability proper, and monopoly on computers/internets you will be using.

Best of luck!
//Cilvarge Nathtain, Sluagh Knight

Chocofreak13

What he said. ^^ and make sure to have snacks ready and something to keep you awake, this past session ran almost 6 hours.

//Baroness Astrid, House Mërdel
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

Hey, everyone who wants to participate next week please check in.
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Dr. Kraus

Sorry I missed the first one, I'm really sick right now and have been in bed the past two days. Oh well, I wansn't even completely ready anyway... ._.;

NejinOniwa

Alright, this is ultimately the GM's call but as King of Games in general I hereby decree the following:

ALL CHARACTER CREATION MUST BE COMPLETED, AND REPORTED AS COMPLETED ITT OR TO GM IN CHARGE, AT LEAST 6 HOURS BEFORE PLANNED START OF A SESSION. If not, you are at the GM's mercy and goodwill for getting let in.

We'll mod this rule later to fit our current needs, ofc, but I'd say it's a good rule of thumb.

Chocofreak13

nah, you nailed it right on the head. -w- after this test game, i'd like to get everything set at least 3+ hours before game time. gives me a chance to relax and get organized, since this time i was covered in piles of paper and kept my dice in my tanktop (which is lucky, so i might again anyway).

@krizo: pitkin said that too. but gaming is a great way to break the ice, so if you'd like to join and have a mic (and won't have anyone breathing over your shoulder to vacate the computer), you're welcome to join. ^^
(of course, pitkin also has the time zone difference. :\ )

@nej: don't crown yourself king of games when someone else is running. you're 2nd in command here. (but you're still my wingman here, thanks for the backup. 8) )

so. ROLL CALL:
storyteller k: present
click to make it bigger

TheClone

I'll be working saturday and not fri/sun this week for some reason so I can't be up all night friday night :( Sorry for not having my schedule properly in my head... I work 15-22 saturday which means I'd have to go to bed prob around 0400 at the latest. Friday still works, but we'd have to start early, which I guess Bella would like - would that work for the rest of you? Otherwise swithching to sat would work for me too - if i go straight to Nej after work I'd be ready to start at 2300 at the latest.

stewartsage

I'll be gone all weekend again, traveling Friday, ??? Saturday, and Sunday afternoon/evening might do.

NejinOniwa

If we do Friday and can manage to start earlier, then that would work, I suppose. How early is "doable" for everyone on Friday? I figure we could start as early as 20:00 SST, but that's 2pm for you guys, so I dunno if you're available.

For saturday I have work; at latest I will be back by 2300, just like mah clone, which means we'd be ready to start by then, but that'll make it another late session. Which alternative seems better for you people?

Chocofreak13

i'd prefer the late session again, sorry. but i'm not going to get home till 4pm EST on friday (22:00 SST) so the session would be kinda short. i'd rather go for a time when we can go as long as possible, that way if we get to a part that's interesting or important, we don't have time constraints.

i'd prefer saturday, but if you guys want to go for a shorter session on friday, we won't be able to start till at least 4:30 EST/22:30 SST. with that in mind, i'm willing to do either.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, that sort of settles it for my part, at least...

I propose we go ahead and schedule the game for Saturday, 2300SST/5PMEST and onwards. It feels pointless to waste sleep before a workday (since both me and clone have work on sat) if you can't gain much of it anyway. SO ALL: Roll call, are we all A-OK with this setting?

Chocofreak13

i think i partially proposed it, so i'm in. =__=;
click to make it bigger