We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Because I've been spending too much time on the TV Tropes

So let us... oh god damnit, it's already happened!  It wasn't a dream; I'm still stuck like this!  The long soft hair, sudden need for glasses and an affinity for cardigans, skirts, and stockings.... the urge to make baked goods!  I can't escape.  At leas the stutter's g-gone.  O-Oh no.

*girl!Colonel is suddenly vaguely uneasy, tightens grip on cardigan*

Well, I-I suppose it c-could be worse, at least I-I'm here with y-you people now.

Bella

You too?! I thought I had gone mad when I woke up this way!

I'm about four inches taller, more muscular and wearing glasses (what is it with the male line in my family and legal-blindness?!) My hair's about the same length as before - but there's certainly more of it. In places I don't want it. Like my face! Like HELL I'm shaving everyday, I'll take a beard over razor burn!

*looks at chest*

NOOOOO, MORE HAIR! AND LESS BOOBS!

*looks in pants*

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH THIS?!

*rummages through brother's closet*

Ah, yes, a nice androgynous plaid shirt. And jeans. Shucks, this is gonna suck not being able to wear dresses (in public) anymore; maybe I'll pretend I'm Scottish and wear a kilt. If unly I coul' do a Scaw'tish awkceent!

stewartsage

Y-You live in New Hampshire, d-don't panic.  Th-Though to be honest y-you do sort of get u-used to it a-after a w-week or so.  M-More or less.  -suffers flashback-

Yeah.... g-get used to it.... cupcake? -holds out cupcake-

Bella

Hmph, a week? We'll see about tha- cupcake?

*eyes light up*

*takes*

*eats*

*mouth full* Tsis is weally good! Fanks so much!

stewartsage

G-Good!  -smiles-

I-I made them m-myself, in a-anticipation.  O-Of course you're m-more th-then welcome t-to exam my c-contingency plans.

zjhentohlauedy

suddenly i'm the perfect house wife .....
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Cons: Shorter, less compatible with intimidating stare.
Pros: I can now manipulate the living hell out of EVERYTHING.

*creepy laugh*

Now I just need someone I can use as blood supply, and we're all set. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

(what is this I don't even? you guys are silly ;D )

I probably look just like my girlfriend now, to be honest, which means I can wear contacts!

NejinOniwa

Then again, This Happened Once Already, so meh.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

*continues to eat cupcakes*

Contingency plans, Girl!Colonel? What might those be?

Wow, Girl!Nej, you're really pretty! And...er....

*whispers*

Even though you're shorter, you're still plenty intimidating - actually, I think that stare works even better now.

*shies away*

Yes, yes we are silly Chozo. Or should I say.... Girl!Chozo. Contacts are alright, but I don't think I could use them... my eyesight's pretty bad now that I'm male. Yep. Definitely some screwed up genes in this family. :<

Krizonar

Yes, I hate the idea of contacts as well, Brandon, I'll probably wear glasses instead.

Bella

Krizonar

I doubt any guy would want to be called Bella, so your name is Brandon! Yay Brandon! /girly glomp

zjhentohlauedy

XD
Brandon

it kind suits him XD

And i'm lucking out =D

zen fits both genders =D
My my, aren't you lovely~

stewartsage

And s-so the forum slowly s-slipped into m-madness.  I-I have plans for everything, Borya.  R-Right here i-in this bin of f-folders.

*avoids girl!Nej's gaze*