Digital Complex: Plot/Story Thread

Started by CaptBrenden, October 17, 2005, 08:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Im ready to draw when ever you come up with something.. My other writter I think bailed on me.  hes got collage now down you know -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

I have an idea if I may that is.

I think it should take place and modernday japan like said earlier the main enimies should be virusis who are in a virusis oganization called D.E.L.E.T.E  Their plan is to take over the world and claim it as their own and reshape the universe in their own image.

but of course the os-tans and kuns have a different say about that.

The virusis plans are to first kill father or bill gates and then infect everything with their lethal powers and then take over the earth and then universe. The virusis would also be classified in different classess or generations depending on how powerful and strong they are. like a class S would be a very deadly and class b would not be as deadly or Generation s and B viruses.

this is an idea I came up with a while ago let me know what you guys think of it.

CaptBrenden

o_o wowsers, that was out of left feild.. tho that might be interesting... tho tweaked to be incoperated as a sub arch in our existing storyline..
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"o_o wowsers, that was out of left feild.. tho that might be interesting... tho tweaked to be incoperated as a sub arch in our existing storyline..

You like i'm gladd I have a lot of ideas rolling around in my head if your interested Cap

Q4(V)

can i add on to tht killin Bill Gates, I had an idea tht every time they kill him he come back because he a super pervert just to add a bit of comedy. so he can't died easily.

fireshadow185

Hi, again. Umm, I guess the easiest thing to say is that I'm one of the writers on the Digital Complex team now and have already gotten a plot down now. So far it's a compilation of all the previous ideas from this forum so I can't exactly stay it's original, but I'll try my best anyway. If anyone has any ideas they want to give then go ahead and I'll see if I put them in. Fresh ideas are always helpful after all.
Looking at the world I oftentimes wonder, "Just what is wrong with society today?" Oh, wait...

Humans are stupid.

Ragenule

RAH, necro post.

But seriously, how is this coming along? It seems interesting.
Dreaming in Digital,
Living in Realtime,
Thinking in Binary,
Talking in IP,
Welcome to our world!

Gussy Keniji

Yes, I too am interested in this...

"Wut..."