Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

stewartsage

I can see it!

Ooh, an infrared scope.

Chocofreak13 she/they

i <3 ze french! she iz zo cute. <3

the first one reminds me of panty and stocking. <3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Guh, french.

I'm getting this enormous hatred against the language, since I'm surrounded by this annoying chatter in a mix of arabic, berber and french all day. And my 5 years of studying it in school doesn't seem to have come back much, either...

CAN'T SEE SHIT, CAPTAIN ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

;__; maybe once you get back to swede-land. :3

voux parle francais? je parle francais, et je nai parle francais. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus



From what I can tell this could be a representation of GarageBand '11! Found it when looking around for some new Renders on Animerenders.com

Discuss?

Chocofreak13 she/they

she's cute! reminds me of a vocaloid. ^^ (which means she fits the image of a musician perfectly.)

now we just need a counterpart for audacity....
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 04, 2011, 07:23:52 PM
now we just need a counterpart for audacity....

Good Idea, I'm going to make this one of my projects now if you don't mind! :D

Krizonar

Oh wow, I like Garageband Tan! Almost as much as Macne Nana...

Chocofreak13 she/they

@doc: lol, i'm flattered! ^^
@krizo: nana's voice gets to me on certian songs =__=; i prefer macne coco's "coco lullaby". :3 though nana did a good job on "Mimi no Aru Robotto no Uta". :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar



I like her voice, it just really depends on how well the person did the song.

Macne's version of Utopia Stardust is gorgeous.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Xeon

Although HobbyCon ended a while ago I still feel compelled to post this.

Who says Malaysians can't cosplay?. I do ;o. And yes, Asian Space Marines =w=.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Asian Sister of Battle too.

2011's gonna be a good year



Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger