click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

think i'm gonna stick with kevlar.

we're OT ;__;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I received news that my eMac I left at school to work has stopped working. I checked it and it's the power supply, nothing I can do.
Make that one less OS I am 'using'. :(

Bella

Sorry to hear Chozo-san. I've heard the power supplies on eMacs are a bitch to get to. ><;;;;

Hm... I'm still using an IBMalike running a BSD varient, AKA an Intel iMac running OSX Snow Leopard. d:

svx

Izumi, the Acer Aspire One running Gentoo, has wound up in the hands of an eleven-year-old girl! It runs Windows 7 now, though. Its use as a portable [slow-playing] media center has ended; in lieu, it now displays, uh... ebooks...

Therefore, I now have, uh... Etsuko. The HP DV6000 that I meticulously reflowed the GPU on with a blowtorch (4realz, just type in dv6000 in google video and see what I did; there's pages of tutorials for this broken laptop!)

And... it runs Source Mage! I ams likes typing "cast xorg-server" and "scribe update" and "gaze search b43". And the OS-tan Aurora drew on the wiki is awesome. :p

Chocofreak13

:3 svx's naming system makes me want to give my computers YET ANOTHER nickname. <3

same ol, same ol. though i'd like to get timmy up and running again. :\
click to make it bigger

svx

Etsuko was a tough one, too...

I wanted to name it Uihara, but Uihara's the name of a computer I gaves to teh Village Elder (my mom)...

And, uh...

Etsuko is the name of... Yakushimaru Etsuko... You know? The lead singer from Soutaisei Riron? The decision pretty much made itself :p

Chocofreak13

heh, the new new nicknames were based off of meaning. i got:
speedy = Kanaye ("Zealous Child")
shitty = Kaiya ("Forgiveness")
gothy = Kuroko ("Child of Black")
tanky = Kimi ("Honorable")
biggy = Takako ("Tall Child")
timmy = Taro ("First-born son")
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Apparently to make up for my loss, the teacher I was letting use it gave me a 7' netbook with windows ce on it.

I'm going to need a lot if help with this thing...

Nonetheless, I am now an owner of a windows ce.

Red-Machine

Quote from: Krizonar on January 06, 2011, 11:35:05 AMApparently to make up for my loss, the teacher I was letting use it gave me a 7' netbook with windows ce on it.

I'd rather have the eMac.  CE-based devices are shit.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!