Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

Acher13

"Now lets try on moving target shall we, now shoot!"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I wonder what I'd look like in red...."
click to make it bigger

coldReactive

RAH RAH, FIGHT FIGHT, RAH RAH, FIGHT FIGHT....

Chocofreak13 she/they

*pokepokesquishpoke*.......What? I'm bored and these things are fun to play with.
click to make it bigger

HaloCapella


----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Chocofreak13 she/they

"i'm going to kill you now, my love......" [/yandere]
click to make it bigger

Acher13

"Teacher, when are you gonna tell me to stop?"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"It took me 3 hours this morning to get my hair like this, it'd BETTER not be windy....."
click to make it bigger

Acher13

"My mind is blank, you can't disturb me anymore nyah nyah"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"i-i-i-i um-um-um-um l-l-l-i-ike y-y-y-y---"
click to make it bigger

Acher13


Chocofreak13 she/they

"hold still. ok......there's your spleen...."
click to make it bigger

Acher13


Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger