Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I'm going to stare at you untill you stop staring at THEM...."
click to make it bigger

Acher13

"I'm gonna dance like there's no tomorrow!"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"if i win this staring contest......you will give me ALL THE PRINNYS......all the prinnys....."
click to make it bigger

coldReactive

I wish I had boobies so I could lure men with this dance.

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I wish i could give away some of my boobie-ness so you'd stop gawking."
click to make it bigger

Acher13

"I know you're looking at my skirt wishing to see my panties, not gonna happen in this dance weeeee~"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"I know there isn't much fanservice to be had here. Stop complaining. >:[ "
click to make it bigger

Acher13

"I'm doing the lightening dance, stand still there and let finish this xP"

Chocofreak13 she/they

"Where's my Juice!?!? YOU SAID YOU'D BRING JUICE---"
click to make it bigger

Acher13

"If you can sync your movement with me, the time will stop moving"

coldReactive

Don't worry, this won't hurt... much... *glomp > explode*

Chocofreak13 she/they

"They're set to explode, in five.....four.....three....."
click to make it bigger

Steam-Tan

Steam-Tan controls your GAMING RIG!!!

Yeargh.

Acher13

"We're gonna run at full speed, fuh fuh!!"

HaloCapella

im the true form of prinnys. cute, aint i?

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----