Demon's Horrible Arte Parade

Started by NejinOniwa, February 19, 2007, 02:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

A submarine going that fast is bound to kill half a million critters by the time it gets to its destination, not unlike how that terrible new US Navy sonar system blasts the ear drums of whales.  ^^;

Nuh-uh, the C-chan is not investing any money on that.  Come to me about floating and/or underwriter cities, and now you're talkin'!  ^v^

Tsubashi

okaeri nasai, Nejin-san!
We all wait patiently for your new pictures!
Though, if you don't mind, please try to be a little less vulgar and perhaps a bit more decipherable? Arigatou!

Quotenot unlike how that terrible new US Navy sonar system blasts the ear drums of whales. ^^;

Well, I can't claim to be an expert in this field, but due to the nature of Sonar, it's bound to cause a bit of underwater disturbance. I highly doubt that it is exclusively the US. Then again, I could be wrong.
-Tsu

C-Chan

Maybe, maybe not, but with billions of dollars more than any other country to spend each year on fancy and wastefully expensive toys, chances are very high that its a US navy exclusive.  

This thing in particular is called "high-intensity, mid-frequency sonar".  As far as I can tell, it was banned for a while during a training exercise last year, but then reinstated with some restrictions.  

QuoteThough, if you don't mind, please try to be a little less vulgar and perhaps a bit more decipherable? Arigatou!

Harhar!  You mean you tried to read what Nejin-san is saying?  ^___^

I dunno, I just kinda doze off once the "aroplanez"s and the "TOF***INGMORROW."s start appearing.... ^___^;

NejinOniwa

Ah, gomen gomen, Tsubashi-san... ^-^ But one thing you're good at is making me come up with new words! Like, ever heard anyone say "Fleshly" about jetlag before? And Toffeemorrow? Hah, I laugh at myself.

Anyway...
Just came home from school, so I have to rehabilitate myself with some Halo 2 for a while. Pics ^might^ come up tonight, depending on how much i must edit them first.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Hah! That's what you get for trusting me with time. I say they might get up tomorrow, and I scan them like 20 days later. I suck, it's official. -.-

Anyway! NOW I've finally gotten my  @ss out of the bucket and scanned the pics I made during various flights here and there to my compy. Yes, yes, i know, but I've fixed a scanner to my own computer now so it'll prolly speed up in the future. Stupid, useless network setup. Anyway...

That's righto!
Editing is in progress, and while it WAS a while since last time, I just keep learning new things here, so it shouldn't take as long as the previous ones to edit and color (shading might be a damn bitch thou).

Also have 2 more scanned pics, but they ain't going up 'til they got themselves some smoochin. ^^

//Nei

C-Chan

Ahah,... that's a familiar site.... ^___^
(and definitely cleaner now that it's an actual scan and not a picture)

But uh,.........................."some smoochin"?  ^_____________^;

NejinOniwa

Yup. Smoochin'. Got a promblem? ^w^

Bella

Why am I having a flashback to the third Pirates of the Caribbean where Capt. Jack Sparrow was in that dessert on his ship...?

hehe :D

NejinOniwa

equal coolness factor. -w-

/cheesyness

No, but i COULD draw one in the background for good measure... ^^

NejinOniwa

WHY, HELLO THERE, CHILDREN.

Or minions.

Or whatever you happen to be, it doesn't exactly concern me since I'm lazy.

ANYWAY.
This demon is starting to get his ass off his keyboard...wait, that sounded wrong.
My HANDS off my keyboard, and onto my pencil and paper. Half a day's worth of work (inbetween doing my laundry -.-) has gone into this one, for no apparent reason. FEAST YE EYES or something, I don't give a damn.
Or maybe I do.
>_>
<_<
Let's not rant anymore and just show you the image...

Yay for more obviously shameless self-advertisement, hahaha. -_-

Bella

It's in improvement over your last works; the anatomy and lineart looks okay, but I think you have to work on "fluidity" a bit.

Practice, practice, practice!

NejinOniwa

And perspective, since so far I've only managed to draw frontally. Bueh. -w-;

But I'll be trying to get some drawage in between my writery when I can - hopefully it'll get me some well-needed EXP on this area. 'w';

Bella

Tip: sketch, a lot. Even if it's only stick figures, it can really help with you perspective skills and trying different poses. Look at other people's drawings, and try to figure out how they made them...

And go on dA and search for some drawing tutorials, those can be a help too.

NejinOniwa

I know, I know...it's just hard to stay focused -w-;