Forum game: Caption the Avatar above you.

Started by Techno the fox, October 15, 2007, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Aemmu

Aw geez i'm losing my hat, but I've gotta keep this epic facial expression T-T

IanDanKilmaster

What's all that noise, I'm trying to sleep nya~

The Choice of a New Generation.

Sora

"This was a good look for me, but someone put a hat on the poster"
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

IanDanKilmaster

Make another crude joke about my stylus, and I'll stab you in the eye with it!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Sora

Something like that.
"IDKILL... dang, ran out of space..."
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

IanDanKilmaster


The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

MINE IS THE HAT THAT WILL PIERCE THE upper border of this image.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster


The Choice of a New Generation.

Aemmu

Look the new wonder of the world. Vibrating Hands!!!!!

Chocofreak13 she/they

the neighborhood otakus keep sneaking into my bed, mommy....
click to make it bigger

Aemmu

Dear Sweet Awesomeness I Found Paper!!!!!

Sora

"I'm too exited to care that my hair is caught in the Hills Hoist"
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

IanDanKilmaster

Look into my cold soulless eyes and know that I am your portable GOD!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Sora

"Come on, people, do the finger dance!"
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13 she/they

"and here we have DS-tan, of the console tribe. note her long stylus, which is probably used as a spear to hunt for food. they are mostly a peaceful tribe, only doing harm to percieved threats--wait, no, i'm unarmed! i'm peaceful, i say, PEACEFUL!! OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!! NOT THERE!! NOOO---"
click to make it bigger