NejinOniwa

No, I don't.

I type it.

>:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Sora

VLC-tan FTW
Oh yeah, what now.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Vash342

Wow, you sound exectly like everyone from my school. Lol

I don't use Media Player Classic because i'll be frank I don't like it.  VLC suits my tastes just a little more.  Besides, VLC makes it simple to stream video across networks.  Also makes it easy to force people to watch meatspin while their computer is shutting down, in the background.

And going up in a folder is the same as typing in cd .. in dos.
Or for GUI only users, means going to the parent folder of the child folder you're currently in.

Sora

That's going to suck for wysiwyg users who have no idea what the address bar is for.
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Vash342

Quote from: "Sora"That's going to suck for wysiwyg users who have no idea what the address bar is for.

Meaning about 99% of america.

Sora

Good thing I live in Australia.

Vash342

The sad part about evrything so far is....

1. I don't have an internet connection.  I'm doing this at random connections in a building I am security at.

2. I'm using 7 to do it every time.

3. I just looked for the up folder button again.
FML

Sora

I have WinZip, which has something similar to windows explorer built-in, but it doesn't have a folder up button ether. What it does instead is have a "folder" named "....." in every folder. This is a shortcut to the folder above. Why can't Win 7 have this, at least?  ;018

coldReactive

Quote from: "Sora"I have WinZip, which has something similar to windows explorer built-in, but it doesn't have a folder up button ether. What it does instead is have a "folder" named "....." in every folder. This is a shortcut to the folder above. Why can't Win 7 have this, at least?  ;018

Tried 7-zip yet?

Sora

Never needed to. I have WinZip, like I said.

Vash342

7zip is in my portable apps, its interesting to use.

I usually use winrar, but it gets annoying after a while with the registration screen.

coldReactive

Quote from: "Sora"Never needed to. I have WinZip, like I said.

Even though WinZip has no x64 version, and when Windows 7 is rumored to be the last x86 Windows?

Sora

Whoops, did I say WinZIP? Oh, I did. Sorry, I meant WinRAR  o_o
-very embarrassed-

NejinOniwa

But...

WinRAR sucks horsedong >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vash342

WinRAR is like a slave that speaks up once in a while, and when it does you just need to get some baby powder and SLAP!!!  Then it behaves.