Proposal for Our site Official TAN

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, March 24, 2009, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Glasses are nowadays an item of style... i would imagine a person from the  styliest country in europe (italy) to recognize that...
Only thing is though that thick glasses are out... I have a -4,-4 perscription and the lenses in my glasses are about 4mm thick...

So the glasses can stay as far as i'm concerned...

And, ooh... toss in a necktie... girls look so much better in a necktie... ^_^ Shirt (as one you'd wear under a tux) with some sort of blouse to make it casual and then a necktie to top it off...... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

internet intervention that nejin spoke of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIxwWooivI

humm... perhaps the sweats thing looks a little too much like homeko... what other kind of lounge around the house kinda clothes would work? hummm
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Hm. Some kind of training gear, perhaps? Or perhaps a jacket. (because it's always cold.)w
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

So I did some sketches. Note 'sketches', as at the moment the design ideas are more important than drawing quality.

Idea #2:
Maid type osc-tan. You know, the one that serves all site content.

Idea #3:
Casual fangirl type osc-tan. Self explained.

And a remake.

NejinOniwa

Remake of #3 looks better, I'd say, to start.

I still don't get any obvious OSC-tan-feel from them. The first one was better, imo. Lawl.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"The first one was better, imo. Lawl.
I think so too.
But I was just "widening my view of things" and being "creative" like I was suggested.

Smokey

Yep, it's good to have more ideas out, now we can toss 'em in the creative blender and create  (i'm not liking how this is gonna sound...) better (<- that doesn't implicate the previous sketches were bad) drawings...

But indeed, the so-called nerdfactor is a bit low on those three... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

EGAD, i've been so busy dying and working sweatshop-style that i forgot to upload!!

at any rate, i wanna redesign. i'll upload anyway (tomorrow, probably about 5ish cause i have to clean my fishbowl and well SVU is on) but i may remake?

but there'a a crapload going on considering these damn deadlines so don't rely on me too much right now.

and also, just cuase i have fancy CG program nao doesn't mena i have time to use it. >___< (i payed so much for it too!! i waited for years for this!! *weeps in corner* ) so she'll probably be coloured in pencil.

i should re-read the "what gender are you" topic. as of yet the only people whose gender i'm solid on are nejin and capitan, and possibly aurora? do any of you remember mine? :\
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Your a girl and this is getting OT...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I see what you did with that floppy disk.
I like the third one. I like the RAM shirt xD
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

AnimeTheme

I have a feeling that this may end up being (another?) solo show for VonDaab... LOL Not a bad thing in a certain sense, to me at least.
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Smokey"Glasses are nowadays an item of style... i would imagine a person from the  styliest country in europe (italy) to recognize that...

Nope...

Just the fact I know almost women and their behaviour and perhaps as amatter of fashion the best part of girls in Italy at a certain age drop their glasses and prefer far better to use lenses, or use glasses only to read...

Only thing is though that thick glasses are out... I have a -4,-4 perscription and the lenses in my glasses are about 4mm thick...

Well the Von Daab design makes me feel strange because in these days there was a VERY VERY GEEK GIRL, named Arisa who won the Italian Music National Festival and sure she is the not the ugliest girl I ever seen, but she makes very few to change her look... And perhaps for a curious point of view the first Von Daab design matches her in a certain way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ppf4dmdDSA

OMG! Here to you Arisa!

So the glasses can stay as far as i'm concerned...

Me too wear glasses but what's the point?

Again the design of Von Daab could be rendered cute as sort of Nanaka...

Didn't you note that she resembles Nanaka 6/17?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxzUQreeeM

That is why I intended as changng her look...

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote from: "VonDaab"
Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"The important is being ALIVE...
So said Frank Jaeger...

I don't know that guy... Must check google...

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"Be creative...
I'm puzzled of your idea about "creativity".

Your new designs better match my ideas...

The third new sketch you made, seems to me to look the better of the three...

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"Try more ideas... Fore example your design is good but try to making her a pretty young girl BUT again geeky with glasses.
...wat? 15-19 isnt young enough? you sick ba.....

Look at Nanaka anime I pointed to you...

She is 17 but in the story she fallen down the stairs and her mind get back to 6 years old girl, so cartoonists draw her as a 17 year old girl who try to dress and act as 6 years old...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

VonDaab

Quote from: "AnimeTheme"I have a feeling that this may end up being (another?) solo show for VonDaab...
This is not what I want this thread to become.

Raffael: Italy, Italy, Italy....
That's what you're referring to when talking about fashion...

And you told ME to widen my view on things...

Maybe you should get a pair of glasses, so you would see further away than just the computer screen in front of you?

Also, why did this thread become suddenly a discussion about glasses?
It's OT.

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "VonDaab"
Quote from: "AnimeTheme"I have a feeling that this may end up being (another?) solo show for VonDaab...
This is not what I want this thread to become.

Raffael: Italy, Italy, Italy....
That's what you're referring to when talking about fashion...

And you told ME to widen my view on things...

I just pointed that singer (Arisa) as an example of definitely no-no look...

I wonder if she is so horrible that stylists in Music Competition Award were uncapable to make her look better, or perhaps if she presents herself so  horrible in order to gain more sympathy from the judges...

(I sure bet that she used that strategy of present herself as little ugly geek with glasses to gain more votes)...

Added after 17 minutes:

And here are two new candidates I made:

Name: Marika

Profession: Student, and working part-time as promoter and seller in a big market computer shop

Name: Chrissie

Age 13

Profession: Genius! Graduated as Ph.D. in Computer Science, currently working as journalist in her College Student Magazine and keeping active a personal blog on internet describing her life as little genius of computers.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!