Main Menu

Recommendations

Started by Toki, March 03, 2009, 08:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

Mouse? Chu Mouse?

I didn't like it very much but I love Momoi Haruko...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

While talking Momoi Haruko...

Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen Seto no Hanayome yet, DO EET.
She does a fantastic Sun (or San or however you spell it), and the rest of the cast is glorious as well.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Quote from: "toki"Mouse? Chu Mouse?
I don't know the exact title, but the story is about legendary thief!

Quote from: "Nej"Seriously, anyone who hasn't seen Seto no Hanayome yet, DO EET.
She does a fantastic Sun (or San or however you spell it), and the rest of the cast is glorious as well.
Of course!

I'm a member of Lunar fraction by the way!

That's why i'm a little dissapointed with the ending......T_T

But overall, this anime worthy enuogh to watch....
*i agree with Nej for sometime*

NejinOniwa

Well, the ending isn't exactly an ending per se...DON'T SAY THAT IT NEEDS A SEQUEL NAO

Perchance your "mouse" is some lost-off derivation of Dark Mousy, the Phantom Thief of the D.N.Angel series? Only legendary thief + mouse combo I'm familiar with, at least.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Crap... D.N.Angel sounds familiar...

*asks wikipe-tan about it*

Oooh, riiiight... i knew i saw it once, just forgot what it was about ^_^... Now i kno... Good anime...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

svx

I need new anime.  Uhn.  Hey.  Picture me as a rapper saying that, like Master P.  "Everybody go uhhhhnnn.  Uhhhhn."

Distracted.  I really did just get back from drinking.

What's something similar to Nagasarete Airantou?  That was <3.

Uhn.  Black Lagoon was good.  A favorite.  El Cazador de la Bruja was good.  Everyone loves FMP!  Anything related to Shakugan no Shana or Zero no Tsukaima make me smile.  Uhn...

Haruhi...  It's like I've lost my favorite friend.  Haruhi, where's your second season?

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteHaruhi... It's like I've lost my favorite friend. Haruhi, where's your second season?

Apparently the same place Big O's third season...

I would recommend Speed Grapher, but most people seem to really hate it.  Sure it's not great, but it's really not that bad either.  I enjoyed it for what it was.

The Choice of a New Generation.

RandiNinja

QuoteWell, the ending isn't exactly an ending per se...DON'T SAY THAT IT NEEDS A SEQUEL NAO
I hope so! Since i love Lunar so much, i want to see her more....!
QuoteHaruhi... It's like I've lost my favorite friend. Haruhi, where's your second season?
Suzumiya Haruhi anime came from Suzumiya Haruhi light novel. Since the novel has been stalled for a year or so,  so you have to wait a little bit more....! Be patience!

QuoteEveryone loves FMP!
Yeah me too! when is the fourth season come? The Second Raid is great. Have you seen the OAV?

Zero no Tsukaima? This is really good indeed, but i recommend the light novel more!

Speed Groper? I've never seen it.... is it good?

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteSpeed Groper? I've never seen it.... is it good?

XD... Speed Groper

Speed Grapher is about this photographer who gets this "demonic eye" (whatever he takes a picture of explodes) ability from kissing this jailbait.  Then the jailbait kisses other people who also get demonic powers, and the photographer has to use his power to kill the other powered folk and protect the jailbait.  I mean, that's the plot as I understand it >__<.

Yes, I had to make it sound as stupid as possible because I though the whole jailbait thing was pretty dumb.

The Choice of a New Generation.

RandiNinja

Oooii, I can read that small text geez..... :(

You can't hide it from my sharp eyes.....

I'm strengthening my eyes everyday with magic...... i can even see your city from here....

Smokey

Speed grapher, sounds like one fur the lulz...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

svx

QuoteEveryone loves FMP!
QuoteYeah me too! when is the fourth season come? The Second Raid is great. Have you seen the OAV?

The optimism is good!  Uhn...   The light novels are spanning way past where the anime was at now.  Everyone loves it; I'd be surprised for sure if they didn't release some anime to follow along maybe this year.

QuoteZero no Tsukaima? This is really good indeed, but i recommend the light novel more!

A ZnT light novel?  :p  Got me interested, I'll bite.  I've been waiting for some more chapters from the Shakugan no Shana novels to get translated, that seems cool.

And Speed Grapher actually sounds pretty, uhn... unique?  I'll give it a shot.  :p

I've got Bamboo Blade to watch now too.  Keep hearing that it's so good...

RandiNinja

Quote from: "svx"The optimism is good! Uhn... The light novels are spanning way past where the anime was at now. Everyone loves it; I'd be surprised for sure if they didn't release some anime to follow along maybe this year.

I hope so!

Btw, you've read the novel? where did you find it? did it released in your country or you find it on the internet?

Shakugan no Shana, i've read the synopsis, it's really enchanting......

svx

I haven't read it... uhn... yet...

You've got me wondering though.  Willing to bet there're some fanlations out there somewhere if it wasn't released by a company, as cool as it is.  I'll, uhn... find out.

Need more FMP. So bad.

And Shakugan no Shana's one of my favorites. Shana's teh QTE!~

RandiNinja

There is a fan translation for ZnT, ToraDora, Spice and Wolf, Shakugan no Shana, Baccano, Fate Zero, etc.

Although for Shakugan no shana, only 1 of 20 volumes are completed...T_T

Unfortunately no translation for FMP..... -_-