Artist Requests!

Started by CaptBrenden, August 02, 2006, 04:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Dr. Pepper explosions! We need more of these!

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"C Chan, you got open canvus?  We could sketch togeather sometime, and I can see what it is that takes you sooo long :P

I second that motion, take it slow and do it right.  If the picture is worth doing its worth doing right and possibly doing several redraws untill its exactly where you want it.  Just like writers doing draft after draft

you know, I could never get oC to work properly on my computer...

Otherwise I'd like to join in that as well.

CaptBrenden

trick is finding a dial up person to act as the server.  you need one for it to connect high speed users.  I used to have problems with that...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Sorry, don't have open canvas and plus I'm not a real artist anyway, so all youz guys would cream me on one-on-one.  ^__^'

I have so much more I could respond to, but it'll have to wait for later till I get the Annex set up....  -___-

Gist of it, though, is that I did set "speed-drawing" as my goal, since I really can't afford to spend too taking my time.  Last time I did that resulted in many problems and inevitably a 2yr artist's block.

Can't afford to repeat that again.  If it looks fine for the amount of time investment put in, I'll consider it a victory.  ^__^

C-Chan added the following  8 minutes after last message :

Case in point, the rendition of 3.1-sama took an hour and change to sculpt in Inkscape (not including the resizing and stuff on Photoshop to conform it to the Wiki avi format).

Perhaps the closeup offers a better view of all the cheats and shortcuts used to get the final product produced very quickly (biggest one is that I didn't even bother with a lower body, and had her right arm cover up most of her chest/left arm detail).  Still, if it looks fine as it is, then it's a success in my book.  ^.^

NewYinzer

C-Chan

Thank you.  ^__^
Still needs to be in Wiki, though.... `v'

NewYinzer

Thanks! I'll get right on that!

C-Chan

Good man.  With that, the circle of friends on Wiki will be complete.... Fufufu.... -v-

C-Chan

Captain!  Check out NewYinzer's Birthday present to you!  ^v^

(BTW, what's with the "WfW"?)

NewYinzer

QuoteCaptain! Check out NewYinzer's Birthday present to you! ^v^

(BTW, what's with the "WfW"?)

I dunno. I better investigate!
*dons Kun-Kun outfit*

CaptBrenden

expetional, I must say, very good job. Love how Doskitty looks too.  I get that artists block sometimes and it really sucks.  -_- seems im only interested in doing art when i have no time to do it.. when i have exess timeits hard for me to sit and draw.  odd to say the least.

Anyhow.. i need to figure out what the hardware conflict with photoshop is right now, cus i cant use it -_-  something from when I installed it 2 weeks ago, to now has conflicted and I cant open it.  fuckberries.

C-Chan

Well,... there's always Inkscape to help you, Captain.  ^__^

Vector graphics are non-artist's dream, so perhaps it's why I've jived well with it, despite it's occasional crashes.  -v-

CaptBrenden

ill be using open canvus for now.. it is pretty good... got alot to learn about it.

C-Chan

*sniff*

Okay, the transfer of the Roadmap to the Annex Project is complete....  ;v;

I'll be heading out now.  ;-v-;
To moved to think of any parting words, so I'll let OSR2.5-sama speak for me (see left panel):