Main Menu

Golden...

Started by Cockleshell, February 07, 2009, 06:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

cool, but a shame that it's only iPhone and macBook...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Err...well, that looks queer.

>_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Err...well, that looks queer.

>_>
Hence it's on Apple products.

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

guys, guys.... don't flame the iFans, they can't help it that they like inferior products....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

No, no, no. Don't flame them.
KILL IT WITH FIRE >:3

Cockleshell

COME ON PEOPLE

It's like, jewelry you can use. 0:

VonDaab

Quote from: "Cockleshell"jewelry you can use. 0:
I'd rather get a golden wristwatch...

Smokey

it does look good, but so does my piano black Acer notebook...
And i don't like iStuff....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

my gawd.....that's decadence at it's best........or worst.... O_o;

meh, i'm not a fan of gold anyway. i'm a winter. :3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

I like stylish business-like straight/line stuff... Lots of square stuff in my room...  ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I like gold and chrome as much as the next person but I think those gold and chrome laptops or iPods, etc. are ridiculous!

Smokey

gold and/or chrome accents, may look stylish, though...
Thanks Fedora-sama