so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Ah, yes...However there must be some people here that are different...
science sez so...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

Spoken like a true scientist.....

What law?

"There is always exception for everything" law? ^_^

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

RandiNinja

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

you know what i think of this topic??
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Back on topc you two.

Chocofreak13

;_; i made this thread........

eh, the topic was lost long ago. we've gone too far to go back now. xD
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

To get this back on topic, do you have any friends or acquaintances that remind you of any of the OS-tan characters?

Cockleshell

One of my friends on the internet reminds me of Homeko... She's perverted and DRAWS PERVERTED THINGS. Sometimes she uploads stuff that I click on and I'm all.. "DO NOT WANT."

NejinOniwa

Actually not. The OS-Tans are rather stereotypical, and my acquaintances are either too normal (in the case of my friends) or way too damn weird (my family).
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i can't think of any.....my friends, while weird (like me) don't seem to match up. :\ either that or my brain is offline right now.
click to make it bigger