Main Menu

3D Desktop Anime Doll

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, December 05, 2008, 08:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Oops! My bad! I didn't know that link to the anime doll torrent was fake so I edited your post to remove it!

Anyways, that is a very amusing flash video! :D

Tsubashi

No, Aurora-sama, you shouldn't be apologizing. He was, albiet fradulantly, flaunting a supposedly illeagal link. You did the right thing. Thank you for your diligence
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Heed his words; Tsubashi is a MASTER of the art of apologizing!

>_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Smokey

1 necro post
2 go ad/mods! ;215
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

IT'S AN AMAZING! MUST FIND!!

oh, but do you think it's compatible w/ US systems? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Oh don't YOU start, too.

Can't we just let threads die for once?

CaptBrenden

Dont me rude Nejin.  ;070

If you dont have anything useful to say in reply, just dont reply.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

True, good call....
And i would think that it'd be compatible, or it can be made so....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

If you dont have anything useful to say in reply, just dont reply.
I know it's rude to sage, but if the only thing that'll happen - which has been the case for the last 10 times this has happened the last month or so - is that it'll turn into a cesspool of OT, then I'd rather be rude and rid myself of the obligation.

Smokey

you're OTing right now... I'm with the captain here, that's two posts of wasted effort now...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

She asked about the anime desktop doll, totally on topic.

Also on topic:  Ive seen that thing for sale on J-List recently. Might just have to get it.  And as far as I was told when I was looking as FSN and FHA at con last year, japanese windows programs will work on US versions of windows, just if you dont have the language packs installed they wont display right. In this case i dont think it will matter if your text shows up as funny symbols.  If your lucky someone out there might make an english patch to make it easier to read tho, like happened with FSN and Ragnarock battle offline.. but that thing is new and I doubt it at the moment

Smokey

Well, if you don't like the japanese text not showing up right, a language pack is easily installed...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

indeed it is.  someone told me once that if you delete the japanese DLL file or something that is will display the text in "romanji" never tried doing that sort of thing tho. Would make it easier to use.  easier to translate that then kanji

Smokey

yep, and romanji makes japanese easier to learn...
Thanks Fedora-sama