so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

bubble tan. seriously. 0_0;

eh, i have a desktop, but it's OLD and such and not set up.
the history of old shitty is a strange one, what with it originally running hec-chan, then having homeko move in without hec-chan moving out, then saseko moving in along with the other two. (98, home edition installed over it, pro installed over that, after that it crashed, probably due to the fact that we never deleted anything. <D
after a complete system wipe, 2k-tan now resides there. :3 (but it's still OLD and it's kinda big and heavy so i may replace, but keep the hard drive for myself. :3 )

if i could get a new computer, i'd want an alienware. :3 i'd probably run 2k or xp.....
or ME >:]
click to make it bigger

Smokey

I always go for heme-brew for 2 reasons:

1: I love the smell of a fresh PCB
2: I love building systems

I am now saving up for a kick-ass overclocking system in wich Vistan can work in a -18ºc environment at over 1GHz faster than she's supposed to... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

sweeeeet~

i want to build systems. it sounds like fun! but i still have alot to do for that class. and i lack materials. ;_;

hope you're not overclocking something TOO expensive, though. wasted warrentee. :\
click to make it bigger

Smokey

nah, if i buy a new system, i overclock the old one untill it dies catastrophically...
literal "burn-in" ;006
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

hmm, i want this over-$2000 alienware laptop i customized and such. then i want to get a fresh copy of Windows ME. >:]

it's lovely being evil. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That's not evil...

...that's just a waste of resources, oi. -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

eehm, if you do that... post results here...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

ik it's a waste. xD

which is why i'd install another os as well, 2k or xp. i'd have ME there just because.

on a side note, the forum is turning into an arms race. i'm trying to keep up with the posts so i can leave to my work without missing anything, but YOU ALL KEEP POSTING!! >:[
click to make it bigger

Smokey

off, course... i post because i want to praise, help or voice opinions...
and sometimes for the randomness...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

but i'm supposed to be WORKING ;_;

btw, does Buttobi CPU mean anything to you guys?

listening to Access wa Anata Kara right now. ^^
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I saw a torrent on TT recently...didn't care to DL it though, but I know the basics. Processor-tan somethings, right?

Chocofreak13

no. no. yee missed the point.

ik about it, twas wondering if you did, i'll take that as a no. :\

it's interesting. never actually seen anything but the opening, but i'd like to. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

RandiNinja

This buttobi cpu thing is.......

Added after 3 minutes:

QuoteA young student named Akira has saved up a large sum of money to buy the latest and best personal computer - only to find out they are sold out. He then finds what he thinks is the same model number in an alley, and buys the large boxed-up machine from a shady character nearby. When he gets home, Akira is shocked to find that his new computer is a bio-android shaped like a pretty young lady. He is even more shocked when she tells him that she constantly needs his semen to refresh her physical memory.

interesting plot.... especially the semen thing..... ^o^

Added after 1 minutes:

English title for this one is "I Dream of Mimi" right?

Yup, i'm gonna find the mangas.....

Added after 1 minutes:

But wait, this thing is full of ecchi right? or even H? ;015

Added after 4 minutes:

interesting....  ;054

Added after 5 minutes:

This thing is so ooooold.....
Hard to find the mangas......