so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

is there a "thirded" option? :\

*le gasp* hope you're computer's ok, bella-san.

hmm, i wish i didn't have this security!! >:P it blocks the stupidest crap, and i can't do anything cause i'm not in control. >:\
click to make it bigger

Smokey

LOL... I remember having to navigate by IP afress to get to Hotmail because of the (crappy) security our schools network had...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

PROTIP: Download Puppy Linux, burn it and insert coin.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

doesn't work on a security system blocking sites by DNS name...
But good tip though, worth a shot just because it's Linux ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Oh, was it just that?
Then use firefox with some proxy tool, simple as that.

Smokey

We just checked our mail at home in the end, leaving the schools net open for gaming... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i just hate this security.
trend-micro PC-cillin.....came with this damn system so my dad automatically paid and installed and he keeps all the passwords and he's HOPELESS with computers, and he just HAS to be present when we change things on "his computer" (mr. possessive paid for the famliy computer, he just acts like a 3-yr-old in the "MINE!" stage with everything, my bedroom is "his" room, this house is "his", ect.) so we can't troubleshoot ANYTHING.

sorry bout ranting, if you can understand that then i am happy. <3

Added after 55 seconds:

oh wait, could you not get to it because it was blocked? my teacher taught me how to hack if that's the case. :3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

In such a case, i'd refuse to troubleshoot unless i'd get full administrator priviledges...

Easy if you're the only one able to troubleshoot/service computers... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS Freak

Sorry I've been absent I was tweaking my XP with docks and making her black with the official Royale noir theme from Microsoft. No needing to patch the UXTHEME.dll. well I did it but my Homeko became unstable and random blue screens of death so I said hey! your safety my girl before your beauty. SO I system restored her and used the theme in a safe way. So yeah back to the small security topic I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. It slows a little my XP because it becomes part of the system but thanks to him my Homeko as never been ill. KIS is like a super inmunizer for her. Plus she has windows defender and the CA antyspy from Yahoo. Mcafee site advisor, WOT site advisor, Trend Protect Siteadvisor, Phishtank checker on firefox Bitdefender antiscript and I have other once in a month running malicious removal tools from; Kaspersky, Avast, Mcafee, Microsoft and Avira.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

OS Freak

So far so good it has worked lol. She's like my daughter I like protecting her.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

You know how much power all that stuff draws off her resources, right?

You may be protecting her, but you're starving her too~ >.>

OS Freak

Yeah but not all of them run at the same time. barely 3 or four of those 12 services run at the same time. I don't run them all at the same time. My homeko with a Celeron of 479 mb of ram as no power for all of them togueter plus the common daily tasks

Smokey

Well, at least homeko feels at home in such (as vistan would put it) a barren enviroment...
Hell, homeko would even feel right at home in a PII and still be able to run such tasks...
Thanks Fedora-sama