Main Menu

3D Desktop Anime Doll

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, December 05, 2008, 08:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Dennou Figure ARis (Cyber Figure Alice) from Geisha Tokyo Entertainment consists in a cube with some 3D reference marks that you can put on your desktop table...

The cube will be highlighted by Webcam and the system will add a 3D animated Manga Doll rendered on the cube, allowing you to let her living in 3D right on your desktop screen!  o_o  ;012

A little stick, that is also showing 3D reference marks, it will be the real pointer in real world for your virtual hand on screen, with which to interact with the doll...

See the demo video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/v/yCCx7zANsGE

Really this is a priceless gadget for all Otakus worldwide...

I hope we will see soon on sale an OS-TAN extension kit for this program...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RIT_ninja

Alex S

Not sure I'd be good with that kind of power... especially after seeing the demo... Still want one though.

REA

i hope they dont plan on selling the cube, pointer, and other pieces for it. all it would take is a piece of cardstock paper and a sharpie to make them. as for the program, pirate bay will have it within a week of its release.

NejinOniwa

The Pirate Bay has EVERYTHING...

...except good seeds on the stuff you really, really want. - .-

REA

searched for it, got nothing. it said it was out October 19, 2008.
_____
Added after 4 minutes:
_____
Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"

...I hope we will see soon on sale an OS-TAN extension kit for this program...

with some 3d modeling expirience, a 3d editing program, and knowledge of where the files are located im sure someone could animate an out fit of some/all of the OS-tans.

AnimeTheme

It's good to dream I suppose.
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "REA"i hope they dont plan on selling the cube, pointer, and other pieces for it. all it would take is a piece of cardstock paper and a sharpie to make them. as for the program, pirate bay will have it within a week of its release.

I think that cube and stick must be of fixed size...

Build your own Arisu doll reference tools but miss their size and then the program will not work...  :rolleyes:

And however it is not polite to suggest pirated software...  ;138  ;070
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

REA

found it:

---LINK REMOVED-- Piracy is against the rules!

CaptBrenden

I suppose its good that Im not the mod anymore, because you would have just earned yourself a ban.  Im still going to recomend such action to the admins.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Relax, REA-kun.
You'll get used to it. I did. -w-

REA

funny thing was it was a prank link. it lead to this flash animation:

http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

NejinOniwa

Burly arcade worker man is annoyed at this foolishness!

Tsubashi

REA-kun, I understand you meant it only as a joke, but it was an inappropriate one for the forum. Piracy is not something we condone, and posting links is a direct violation of Forum Rules, section 3. Prank links are dangerous ground. Consider this your formal warning.

But as long as you keep the rules from here on out, you will probably make a good playmate for Nejin-sama, no? ^.^
-Tsu