H-NA Productions' RP 2 - ERROR:422 (Outgame)

Started by NejinOniwa, March 15, 2008, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

SUP, FGDS

So. No more obligations. School's out, and all.

You up for it?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Donno lol, maybe?

Lets see first how much of the original crew is gonna get back on this train.

Smokey

*sees 2 people standing over a corpse*

*walks closer to see that the corpse is in fact alive, still*

Soo...While weér waiting, we might as well make some coffee... -for when the rest arrives... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

Oh yes, coffee....   (do want)

To not make this post really useless, I've been thinking if this mspaint drawing would suit as somewhat of an update to my character look.
Of course sans the ears, heh.
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee258/VDaab/blarmor1-1.png
Maybe, Im not sure yet. I really should come up with some desing that would suit her best. IMO this design covers too little when you think that where we are now is a big hot deser(?). So maybe some light cloak is needed... hmm hmm...

I really need to take some time to think about that.
*walks off pondering*

NejinOniwa

WAT, COFFEE!?
DO NOT WANT!!!
*Nejin is a tea-person*

First I thought, "Big hot dessert? I thought we'd just ordered our food!"
Then I realized what you were talking about, and that I'm - as always - too damn tired for this shit.
Alas, it's as you say, but not...right now. It's currently a few weeks past midwinter in Quarmote, you see. That means roughly 2 hours of sunlight daily, and the temperature stays at a quite comfy 25 degrees (well, relatively comfy at least) during the dark hours, with a peak at some 30-ish at zenith. Summertimes can peak over 50 degrees in midday in uncultivated areas, though, and since the sun's up almost all day long it normally stays over 30 degrees at all times; with the exception of the high plateaus and mountains, where cold winds can draw things down below 20 even in midsummer. The coldest place on Quarmote is Sakrim Lardomni in Haldera, with the coldest temperature ever recorded there being 10,4 degrees, by the head of the Icy River on the South Plateau's lake - as you can understand, the normal rule of "deserts are cold in the night" don't apply to Quarmote in general, for reasons confidential. Wait, I'm ranting now again, ain't I?

All in all; Nothing in that design covers too little for wintertime Quarmote, as there's virtually no sun to shield yourself from at all - but when the summer - or the vernal equinox, even - comes, you'd better get ready, and pray to Haelfyre for the Expers to have invented sunblock. ^^

Now then, I need to get working on my captain boy again. AYE!

NejinOniwa

Sup, guys.
Just wondering, since with summer over, I at least have returned here again, and it seems at least some of the pieces necessary for this puzzle are present; Is the RP still not-dead-enough to bring back to life? If so I could think of ways to flip things up a bit (Fastforward YAY!), otherwise it'll just die out. I'd like to know before I try making any worthless efforts.

PWETTY PWEASE, FOWKS? O.O

VonDaab

...uh?

This thing is still alive?

Hmm.... well if some of the people get back, then I might be in.

NejinOniwa

Quote...uh?

This thing is still alive?
Indeed, I asked myself that very question myself ^^

Toki

Muuuaaawhabaaaath! * various necromatic incantations *

Okay lets wait and see o.o * sits and watches cultish symbols float around forum *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

VonDaab

Quote from: "Toki"Muuuaaawhabaaaath!

Bath? Yes plz!

NejinOniwa

Bath+Autumn=DoesNotCompute

Too cold, and not cold enough to be icy. I say suckish.

But all else, I'm on!

Gussy Keniji

QuoteBath+Autumn=DoesNotCompute

Besta turn dat heata on full blast, yo!

But yeah, I like autumn simply for starin at the leaves and stuff...but don't even get me started on how cold it gets, maybe I don't have as much Ice Resistance as some of you guys do, but 20 minutes out in the cold weather and I want in.

"Wut..."

NejinOniwa

Who said anything about cold weather? Cold weather is AWESOME, because otherwise wearing a suit is impossible without overmafuckmaheating yourself to death.

Also, if anyone of you ever get an opportunity to bath in ice-cold water (and then I literally mean Ice-Cold, as in a small hole in the ice wherein water is liquid and fukken cold), DO IT. It feels MAJESTIC after.