Gussy's Art Thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, July 30, 2007, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

SO MUCH READING @_________@

At any rate, it's good to see you back, Gussy-san :D

I'm a bit sorry I can't input much, as I'm still a dunce when it comes to Virus-tans...but I like what I'm reading so far, and I hope to see a comic in the future!

Aurora Borealis

Your theories are amazing, Gussy! I agree with all of them completely! ;019 ;019 ;019

Gussy Keniji

-Baseball Anti-Hero

Slugger-tan- A virus tan with a love for the sport of baseball. Her red and blue cap she wears is a referance to Ness from the SNES game Earthbound (Mother 2), her green hoodie and golden bat are coined from 'Lil Slugger' of Paranoia Agent. Slugger has a fun loving and carefree personality, often wanting to have a nice game of baseball rather than work. And it is because of her dedication to that particular sport that has shaped her into an astounding player that seemingly no one has yet to best, in fact it is said that Slugger is able to pitch a ball faster than the eye can see, and that she once finished a game by hitting home runs each time she was up to bat. This prowess has earned her the title as a Baseball Master and many, who are particularly bad at the game, come to her for training. If you need advice on how to hit a ball outta the park go pay her a visit 9 times out of 10 you'll be hitting home runs in no time. Though, because of the fact that she hasn't lost a game, she can be a bit...overconfident and basically a sore WINNER at best, which is why many shun playing a game with her. Slugger's near obsession with baseball has even effected the way she functions as a virus, being the worst damage she can do is break someone's window with baseballs. Though she has demonstrated an ability that allows her to tap into the 'inner focus' of a baseball bat, thus allowing her to use it as a more effective battle weapon. Her favorite bat is named 'The Shonen Batto' which is actually the 1st ever baseball bat she recieved. Slugger is the only known friend of Disk Killer-tan, in which the 2 of them started out as rivals but eventually grew to be friends, Slugger likes teasing Disk Killer when she's around Cerberus (being she has a crush on him). Slugger is an avid collector of baseball bats and claims that the 'Louiseville Slugger' is a legendary weapon of unparalelled power and destruction. Because of this assumption she has desperately tried to get her hands on it ever since she heard of it's existance. Whether this baseball bat is actually of legendary power isn't really known.

-Originally I was gonna have her have pink-ish hair which would make her look sorta similar to Haruko of FLCL...shoulda stuck with that...

EDITO: Eyes have been changed, yo!

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Yo Gus-san.  Been a while since I've seen a Virus-tan.  ^___^

Actually, you already have two pink-haired virus-tans, but I don't recall seeing any one of them with gray hair.  I'd compromise,... keep the hair as is, but make the eyes pink.  The eyes as they are now just kinda blend in with the rest of her.  ^^'

Thanks to Smash Brothers Brawl, I know what the Mother series is now -- so yeah, that's a neat touch, as is the Paranoia Agent reference (which I still have to finish watching, now that you reminded me...).

Can't really say much else -- just glad to have another fine addition to the virus-tan roster.  -v-

Aurora Borealis

Slugger-tan the baseball master is a cool character with some MAD SKILLS!! Good choice with the Ness and Lil' Slugger references! And she's friends with Disk Killer-tan?! Whoa... o_o

Siya

Slugger-tan is awesome! ^^

Also, I like the black hair.

Gussy Keniji

QuoteActually, you already have two pink-haired virus-tans, but I don't recall seeing any one of them with gray hair. I'd compromise,... keep the hair as is, but make the eyes pink. The eyes as they are now just kinda blend in with the rest of her. ^^'
Alritey, eyes have been fix'd. I was aiming to have them a kind of golden color, I think next time I'll tone the yellow down a bit so it won't blend with the body (so to speak).

QuoteThanks to Smash Brothers Brawl, I know what the Mother series is now -- so yeah, that's a neat touch, as is the Paranoia Agent reference (which I still have to finish watching, now that you reminded me...).
Same here though I knew of Mother 3, I didn't know the details of it until I played Brawl, ironically Lucas became my main for playing the game. And yeah I recommend you finish watchin teh PA, the ending is trippy, yo!

QuoteSlugger-tan the baseball master is a cool character with some MAD SKILLS!! Good choice with the Ness and Lil' Slugger references! And she's friends with Disk Killer-tan?! Whoa...
Thanks, Ness and Lil Slugger were a given choice as a referance, infact when I first saw the Virus' entry in a database they were the 2 things that came to my mind the quickest.

QuoteSlugger-tan is awesome! ^^

Also, I like the black hair.
Thanx, I feel good that I left the hair black.

And now onto drawing my next drawing(s)! Gussy AWAY!!

"Wut..."