MorphOS-TAN 2.0 candidates... (HELP)

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, May 21, 2008, 01:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Bella"
There are a lot of very scenic places in America...

Indicate just those beautiful sightseeing places, that are close to your home, please...

I made a picture with the three Alternative Amiga Tans using Naples and its sightseeing, where I live, and certainly I had not used Monte Bianco/Mont Blanc, neither Cervino/Matterhorn that lie in northen Italy, or Etna Volcano in Sicily, unless I had not found some sightseeing places close to my home...

Rome and Florence for example stays each in its own plain, and are not immediately recognized from within their natural reliefs, because there are no relevant points, unless you have an architetcural CAD and then you must recreate all historical buildings...

(Well... Rome could be spotted if you know  it is built on Seven Hills... And by Tiberine island in Tevere river... But very few people will recognize it rendered as natural sightseeing...  ;022 )

Too much work to render an entire city with free download 3D software...  ;026

Also USA are too big to include in various mutiple mountains 3D rendered images the three TANs...

Maybe just Monument Valley is worldwide known...  ;012

it would be neat if you could look for some DEM with a landmark from the northeast part of the US (where I live); if you could find a file for the White Mountains or something, that'd be excellent. :)

I found this:

White Mountains article of Wikipedia

What are the most beautiful amongst all these mountains that are shown in the article?

Mount Flume and Mount Liberty seems to me enough easy to recognize to show your place, and also enough beautiful...

@ C-Chan

Unfortunately Popocatepetl is on the lower corner of the DEM file...

I am searching to render it looking from view side of Iztaccíhuatl (Argh... I had to cut&paste this difficult name ;012 ) in order to avoid render program to exit the borders of the file...

I could had joined two DEM files, but I am novice at this task...  ;026

[SEE ATTACHED IMAGE]

[EDIT]

I wonder why the "URL" TAGs are not functioning good...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mountains_(New_Hampshire)

[/EDIT]

Added after 6 hours 8 minutes:

The three little Alternative Amiga-TANs are visiting Mexico...

Arriba Mexico!  ;011  ;010  ;hi

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"LONG CAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

MEGALOL  ;221  ;221  ;221  ;218
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

CaptBrenden

Not anymore, I removed your image tags.  It should go without saying that you exeeded the in post displayed pictures dimentions with that one. dont do it again, esepecialy when its bearly on topic. this is no /b/
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

SHOOP DA WHOO- *smack*

I saw it coming, really. But the goal was so open, I couldn't resist...

C-Chan

Actually, it just occurred to me that you're using Terragen.  Can't remember the last time I used that application, but do recall I was head over heals in love with it at th time.  :)

Currently running into a few technical difficulties with scheduling, As there are issues with the EeePCLOS init that directly affect my work, so I've needed time to hunt them down and patch 'em.  Nevertheless, even if I don't get done finishing this picture this week, I will be on vacation next week and should have oodles of time to commit to not only that, but hopefully Bella-hime's BSD-tans as well.  :D

(then again, those are my favorite last words... :P )

Bella

OMG...I seriously lol'd at that long cat picture!

QuoteIndicate just those beautiful sightseeing places, that are close to your home, please...

QuoteWhat are the most beautiful amongst all these mountains that are shown in the article?

Mount Flume and Mount Liberty seems to me enough easy to recognize to show your place, and also enough beautiful...

If you could find a file for Mount Washington, that'd be great!  ;010

QuoteCurrently running into a few technical difficulties with scheduling, As there are issues with the EeePCLOS init that directly affect my work, so I've needed time to hunt them down and patch 'em. Nevertheless, even if I don't get done finishing this picture this week, I will be on vacation next week and should have oodles of time to commit to not only that, but hopefully Bella-hime's BSD-tans as well.

Have fun on your vacation! Don't waist too much time sitting in front of the computer when you could be out jetskiing or surfing or whatnot :P

C-Chan

Jetskiing,... yeah right....  -v-
My "vacations" really only involve slightly lesser degrees of work.  

In any event, in between watching a few japanese horror movies, I did manage to shade MOS-chan and AROS-chan.  MOS2-chan and highlights are still pending, but at least we're getting there.  ^^

Note that the background was just quickly set up to help me gauge the lighting -- I don't plan to keep it. `v'

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Bella"
If you could find a file for Mount Washington, that'd be great!  ;010

Here it is a rendered image of all three Alternative Amiga Tans visiting rendered Mount Washington (NH)...  ;010  ;hi

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote from: "C-Chan"
In any event, in between watching a few japanese horror movies, I did manage to shade MOS-chan and AROS-chan.  MOS2-chan and highlights are still pending, but at least we're getting there.  ^^

Note that the background was just quickly set up to help me gauge the lighting -- I don't plan to keep it. `v'

It is still incomplete...

But I feel like this ->  o_o

And I still continue saying that your art is best...  ;010  ;019

[SEE ATTACHED FILE]

[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

C-Chan

Wow,... never imagined I'd be compared to Largo.  Haven't actually seen MegaTokyo in a while,... I wonder if they're finally out of that store....  :P

I have some time tonight, so I'm going to try finishing the picture in one quick stroke.  Once the SVG is released, the editing possibilities for you will surely become endless -- although you say it's great, I'm sure there are a million and one ways it can be even better.  :D

NejinOniwa

l33t t34ch3r c-ch4n?

Lol, wut, sempai. ^^

Bella

QuoteJetskiing,... yeah right.... -v-
My "vacations" really only involve slightly lesser degrees of work.

That doesn't sound like any vacation :(

QuoteIn any event, in between watching a few japanese horror movies, I did manage to shade MOS-chan and AROS-chan. MOS2-chan and highlights are still pending, but at least we're getting there. ^^

Ooooh, beautiful! This was nice before, but the shading so far is awesome!

QuoteHere it is a rendered image of all three Alternative Amiga Tans visiting rendered Mount Washington (NH)...

Nice job! Thank you very much  ;010

QuoteIt is still incomplete...

But I feel like this ->

And I still continue saying that your art is best...

Now, I think both of your art talented in your own way. While C-Chan may be an excellent vector artist, you have the edge when it comes to sketches. That's just how it is. ;)

C-Chan

Sorry to post and run, but just barely have enough time to put this here before I disappear off again.  ^^

I'm happy to report that the Amigoid family portraiture is now complete, and my services have been rendered.  Here is the end result, with a tentative background:

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/10570/MOSchan-AROS-MOS2-Final.jpg

And as promised, here's the special SAUCE w/o a background, to be added, modified and embellished to the heart's content of anyone interested:

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=120

You can think cute little Open Sauced AROS-chan for the decision. ^^

Sorry this is a far cry from what I promised you [Raffaele-san], but it's the best I can manage in my retirement.  It was very nice reliving my golden days, though, and no doubt I'll do so again shortly when I start working on the other pics that are due from me.  ^^

Thanks again for sharing your characters with me -- it was a pleasure to be able to draw them.  ^v^

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "C-Chan"Sorry to post and run, but just barely have enough time to put this here before I disappear off again.  ^^

Bella-Sama has plenty of reason...

Try to get relaxed instead of get tired of vacations...  ;014

I'm happy to report that the Amigoid family portraiture is now complete, and my services have been rendered.  Here is the end result, with a tentative background:

/Copy MOE MOE MOE image here...

AHHH! UBER-KAWAIII!

Where is the place in the background? The Alps? Switzerland? Italy? Austria? Slovenia?

And as promised, here's the special SAUCE w/o a background, to be added, modified and embellished to the heart's content of anyone interested:

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=120

OSTAN site does not allow me to download it...

There are no even valid links...

Any image it is only image and mouse pointer does not transform to link...  ;026

Whats happened?

Sorry this is a far cry from what I promised you [Raffaele-san], but it's the best I can manage in my retirement.  It was very nice reliving my golden days, though, and no doubt I'll do so again shortly when I start working on the other pics that are due from me.  ^^

I am more than satisfied...

You must blame only the fact you wanted a biiig portrait full of Amiga-TANs and details.

This overcome your possibilities as long as you must have considered the fact you were involved in a more important project...  ;014  ;011

Thanks again for sharing your characters with me -- it was a pleasure to be able to draw them.  ^v^

Pleasure was all mine...

You, Bella and me created a very collective artwork, this remind me of collective literature poems from Japan

(I think it is called RENGA)

Hope to see you soon...  ;hi

If you were in Europe or better in Italy for your job with your brother, or for the job with Eee PC and LInux, then make a whistle...
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]