Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Dog survives.... WANT TREAT! :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Did you know that, batteries always die when you don't have fresh ones, and the replacement mouse always sucks?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

M-my mouse has a cord...
>_>

Smokey

Mine does too, for the moment. But it sucks since my cord-mouse is years old with only 0,0000001 dpi, while my cordless one is a laser mouse with much more dpi and ergonomics...

Well, i'll have to arrest my mates charger then...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I like not having to recharge shit all the time.

Then again, as it is now I'd do really good without the cords...

Smokey

I don't care if it has a cord or not, i just care how fast it is...

Turning around in one smoothmouse-move to kill the guy behind you is better than having to make 3 full sweeps across your mouse mat to see that guy knifing you to death...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Smokey

BTW did you know that the usb coffe warmer i got for my birthday really helps when i'm posting up in here?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Tea is the way to go, chap!

(besides...if I drink anything containing caffeine and/or taurine...I get a hyper boost that's bloody uncontrollable. It's a bit creepy.)

Smokey

Well, i do drink tea too... a lot...
I have a special double dose 450cc mug for my tea... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Did you know that Haruhi S2 is, in fact, not a second season, but a totally new animation? No really! We mean it!

Smokey

Didn't know that... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

wahdegreat

Hmm, i wonder.. did you know that you can't dial your own cell number using your own cell?

NejinOniwa

BUT...YOU CAN SEND TEXT MESSAGES!

cybercuate