OS/2 Warp-tan & RISC OS-tan

Started by C-Chan, August 13, 2006, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

I'll think about it...

...In the meantime, your OS-tans are good for making cards!

C-Chan

The quick, cheap chibi format paid off, I guess.  ^___^

BTW, the disclaimer is still too dark.  The players will get distracted and will start asking "Who the hell is this C-chan dweeb?".  ^v^

Kami-Tux

Do you know the first scene of the simpsons series. imagine such a sitution, only it is not Bart Simpson but Kami-Tux writing on the blackboard: HUMAN RIGHTS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM CHOSEN OS! HUMAN RIGHTS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM CHOSEN OS! HUMAN RIGHTS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM CHOSEN OS!

But still: *looks eerily at the 2k-tan* how do you manage to run for more than 7 seconds? When I tried 2k it stalled after that period.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

It's called fervor, my dear Kami-Tux!  ^__^

True, despite the propaganda, I have first hand experience that 2K-tan is a saggy ol' klunker... *feels breasts*
But when you're only 70 posts away from slightly-more-blessed Mac OS9-hood, you'd put mind over matter in a heartbeat!  ^V^

[fanatically]  Must continue spamming,.... MUST - CONTINUE - SPAMMING .....  *v*

NewYinzer

Maybe I should create a last card with credits and delete those annoying text boxes...

SleepyD

>.>

....*hugs his aging 2k-tan*

ah, you noticed the virus.  hehe... small details like that are fun.  remember the background for darknight i did? the glowing numbers in the circles are made of numbers.  specifically, 95 in binary. ^^

in this topic if too lazy: http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=167

Kami-Tux

*resists the urge to send OpenSource viruses after the 2k-tan* You use Gimp so for once, I won't be cruel!

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

SleepyD

I use Inkscape, which is based on GIMP, I believe.

But I also use Photââ,¬â€  *kick* ack! *kick* argh!

2k-tan: Shut the hell up!

Alex Stankevitch

I use CorelDRAW, anyone heard of that???

NewYinzer

Nope.

That post was too small...something's wrong!

C-Chan

*raises hand on CorelDraw*  I've used that and Illustrator before, but I still prefer my Inkscape.  ^__^

And the great, magnificent, awe-inspiring, earth-trembles-before-his-might, deserving-of-5,000-points SleepyD also uses it to now, so all of youz better get down on your knees and worship him accordingly from now on!  `_'

*grovels and worships*

All my chibis are now done 99% in Inkscape, the remaining 1% reserved for all the other programs like Irfanview, GIMP, Photoshop, Poser, etc.  -v-

Tis a great program,.................... But you still need to save often....  -___-'

*stares at Kami-Tux's threat*

*cracks knuckles*

Hehe,... `v'
Well I'm back to being a pig, Mr. Kami-Tux, so prepare to taste sweet sweet vengeance....!  `v'

NewYinzer

Why am I worshipping again?

Well, it's 9:20. I better sign off. See yinz tomorrow (or Wednesday)!

Kami-Tux

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Goodnight NewYinzer!  ^__^

[to Kami-Tux]  Hehe....That's right, you run and hide...!  `v'

*poses dramatically*

All tremble before the Power of the Pig!!  ^V^

SleepyD

*runs around with a pointy pencil and a pillow*

yay for C-Chan! XD;