Thurosis's small Manga thread

Started by Thurosis, March 30, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Nice to see you back, Thurosis! I hope the family matters are better now, and it's great to hear you've got a place in the Comicademy :D

Nice DA page, too, and it's good you can make some money doing your favorite thing! Hope we can see more of you!

C-Chan

Aa sou sou, Thurosis is back,... and with some good news at that, which is an extreme rarity.  It's so rare, in fact, we'd be crazy not to read about it.  -v-

Your persistence has finally paid off, so just keep moving forward confidently.  ^^

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"Aa sou sou, Thurosis is back,... and with some good news at that, which is an extreme rarity.  It's so rare, in fact, we'd be crazy not to read about it.  -v-

C-Chan! Long time no see/hear :D

how are you ? ^_^

Your persistence has finally paid off, so just keep moving forward confidently.  ^^

yes i will ! move forward !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Meh,... can't complain.  ^^

Working on that tutorial you wanted me to write a long time ago.  Not done -- and at this point not for you cause you're already a certified manga artist -- but on its way to being very useful for other people I hope.  -v-

http://ostan-collections.net/post-35902.html#35902

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"Meh,... can't complain.  ^^

Working on that tutorial you wanted me to write a long time ago.  Not done -- and at this point not for you cause you're already a certified manga artist -- but on its way to being very useful for other people I hope.  -v-

http://ostan-collections.net/post-35902.html#35902

right now i'm just a artist like everyone ^^ after 2008 i will be a certificated maga artist :D

and Hey! i like every Tutorials! because without your tutorial and those from deviant art i couldn't improve that much that got the place in the Comicademy in cologne! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Well I kinda like to think it was your drive.  

Without your willingness to push yourself to research and analyze drawings -- and even to break from your daily routine to pursue something you really wanted -- then I think nothing really would've changed.  Am I right?  'v'

As someone who encourages people to put words into action and strive towards a productive future, I salute you!  ^__^\

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"Well I kinda like to think it was your drive.  

Without your willingness to push yourself to research and analyze drawings -- and even to break from your daily routine to pursue something you really wanted -- then I think nothing really would've changed.  Am I right?  'v'

As someone who encourages people to put words into action and strive towards a productive future, I salute you!  ^__^\

thanks C-Chan,

you're right! I lost my will to continue drawing several times, because i thought i reached my limit so i also thought to stop drawing forever... but i realized that that was such a stupid idea, because that like throwing the other half of myself away and also my biggest dream ...
so in the end it also depends on the environments
without the help, encourages, support from other people i couldn't reach this level...

Alfamille

...just passing by to greet you well Thurosis!... :D

Thurosis

thank you :D

ah yeah here is also a new picture in my gallery :D

http://thurosis.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Christmas-from-Miaka-71252951

it's a little bit early but merry christmas :D

C-Chan

Sorry Thuroris-san....

Seemed to be having some technical difficulty opening your link from work.  PSB (="please stand by") while I try it later from home.  ^__~

Thurosis

Bella

http://thurosis.deviantart.com/art/Merry-Christmas-from-Miaka-71252951

I think this will work ;) Very cute, BTW! Nothing like a happy, santa-dressed android girl!

Thurosis

C-Chan

Okay, that helped.  ^^

Hmmmmm....

Miaka... Miaka......

*ponders*

The name doesn't sound familiar, but then I still have a HUGE Anime backlog.  ^^
Figured she might've been from your 'Showdown in Wiesbaden', but the girls are called Medina and Marcelina.

Either way,... not sure if the expression exists in German,... but she's a "dollface" in every sense of the word.  ^____^

Very, very pretty.  ^v^

CaptBrenden

If Im not mistaken, I belive she is one of his own custom characters. Id have to sift through his stuff a bit to be sure tho
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.