Now Playing...

Started by Agelu, December 20, 2005, 04:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentbob

I'm playing World in Conflict, and it rocks my f'ing socks.  I don't think I'll be playing anything else for a while.   ;221

CaptBrenden

HALO 3!!!!

*geekgasum*

ugh... ive messed up my pants again.. it happens every few minutes with this game.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Gummster

Ninety-Nine-Nights, Final Fantasy XII and Halo 3 and Musou Orochi, very soon.

CaptBrenden

I finished the fight. ^_^

Well not to finish it again, and again, and again!

Silentbob

After too long a wait, Half Life 2: Episode 2.

CaptBrenden

BWAHAHAHAHA I may have been beaten to the punch by silentbob, but I now have THE ORANGE BOX!!!  MMMM delicious portals...

CaptBrenden

So Ive taken a break from Half Life 2 to play dead rising again (got the zombie itch i needed to scratch) exept this time I did the missions intead of wasting time :P I dont know why I didnt seriously get into that game when it first came out, but ive been playing it nearly non stop the last few days ._.

I cant begin to describe the awsomeness of that game.  It is the zombie lovers DREAM.  And i mean people that love to kill them, not just love the.  the sick necrophiles can just stay away from this game.  

Anyhow.. 3 days, 1 mall, 53,594 zombies (well, more but thats the official population of the town.)  Kill zombies, save people, get the scoop, solve the mystery, make it back to the helecopter by noon on the final day.  Beyond that, its all fair game.  How cool is that?  Everything is a weapon, and there can be hundreds of active zombies on the screen at one time, enough closely packed togeather that you can walk across them.  Woo zombie road!

This game manages to pack every zombie movie stereotype into one game and does it flawlessly.  For the zombie movie freak, if you dont have this game, you fail. period.

4RC71C-M4N

I´m actually playing

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Shernobyl
CounterStrike Source
Day of Defeat Source
Garry´s Mod

NekOSaka

Right now I'm focusing on Disgaea. Hooray for Mr. Gency and his exit. Even if I only use it during sudden spouts of boredom in the middle of Item World.

CaptBrenden

arctic, play moar portal, NAO

4RC71C-M4N

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"arctic, play moar portal, NAO

Sry
but I haven´t enough money to buy the Valve "Orange Box"
cause it costs 40â,¬ in germany! -.-"

But I want to play it! ^^

CaptBrenden

Just got Rainbox 6 Vegas (which, the game is alot cooler BEFORE you get to vegas)  FEAR files, and Gears of War for my 360 :3 im a very happy gamer right now

CaptBrenden

Just started Call Of Duty 4... :3  win.   I spent like.. half an hour on just the opening tutorial level, running through a SAS CQB kill house practicing engaging targets.  ITs very addictive and brings back such fond memories

Alfamille

I played Bioshock and Half Life 2: Lost Coast on my HP desktop.

Meanwhile I played Pokemon: Battle Revolution on Wii and Smackdown vs Raw 2008 on Ps3.

Nidas

Bomberman on the SNES. Nidas kicks it OLD SKOOL