Gussy's Art Thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, July 30, 2007, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

Phew, after along wait, I Gussy Keniji have returned... ... ...eh sorta, though I have drawn alot more Viru-tans and such, I regret to inform you that my internet connection is offically botched (mind you I'm at school doin this), thus I can't be around as much as I used to...geeze, and as soon as I make my comeback too *anime fumes spurt from Gussy's head*

Anyhoo, enough with teh bad stuff, why not get some of those new Virus-tans (as well as other works) out here for your viewin' pleasure ^^

Newcomer-Lamer Exterminator-tan

Lamer Exterminator-tan- Byte Bandit-tan's partner, and accomplished weapons master, Lamer is a bit more defensive and stealthy compared to her friend which some say makes her the most dangerous out of the 2. Her appearance is a bit more technological and cybernetic compared to Byte Bandit, a possible parody of the 'Terminator' series (being Exterminator has just about the same meaning as 'Terminator'). Lamer is a bit more upbeat in terms of personality compared to Byte Bandit, being whimscal and playful (and even childish at times...) but being her idea(s) of 'playtime' involves high powered lasers and explosives, many see her as more of a sadist. Lamer is capable of materalizing many types of weapons (many of these weapons are futuristic, like lasers and such) and is a prodigy when holding one. Being of the stealthy sort, Lamer is highly distinguised in ambush tactics (something you'd expect from her partner >_>) and Sniping. Another interesting note about Lamer is that she absolutely loves to say catch phrases, unfortunetly most of these said catch pharses are cheezy or 'lame' (a referance to her own name). As like Byte Bandit, Lamer's enemy and target, back in her glory days, was the Amiga family, CAOS-tan in particular. combined with Byte Bandit's destructive assualts and her own stealth and marksmenship, the 2 of them were virtually unstoppable...that is until the discontinuation of CAOS, after which the 2 lost interest in fighting the Amiga tans, and disappeared. After sometime of obscurity they were discovered by Viru-tan and as fate would have it Lamer and Byte Bandit became minions to her, and quickly became Generals in their own right. Currently, both Lamer and Byte Bandit are found usually near Viru-tans residence as the 2nd line of defense against intruders (the last line being Cerberus-tan) but occasionally they can be spotted near the grave of CAOS-tan, paying their respects to a once worthy advisary...

Newcomer-CIH-tan

CIH-tan- A conceited Virus-tan thinking she's the better of all her fellow virus-tans, (this is different than Acme-tan, for Acme-tan has pride in her viral heritage, while CIH has pride only in herself). CIH-tan has THE largest bustline of the virus tans (this is due to her large file size) The fact that CIH is actually a dangerous virus-tan only fuels her over inflated ego. CIH has  sees 3.1-tan as a bitter rival (forgive me, Captain), being she cannot 'infect' 3.1 being DOS oriented OS's aren't affected by CIH's dangerous payloads. It is unknown whether CIH is an actual general, being as powerful as she is nasty one could easily say that she most likely is a general, but on the other hand CIH doesn't usually associate herself with Viru-sama or her objectives and instead works solitary (much like Acid-tan). CIH's appearance (the radioactive symbol and color scheme) is coined from her 2nd name; Chernobly, which was an actualy nuclear power plant. while her chinese-esque dress is a referance to where CIH was 1st discovered, Taiwan.

Newcomer- Butterfly-tan

Butterfly-tan- A slightly air headed virus-tan, who loves flowers. Butterfly tan's appearnce is based loosely off of Sol Titania from the game Megaman Zero (the way her anteena are shaped and the 'barrettes' on her head). Butterfly-tan is (as mentioned above) is an air head, so she's blissfully ignorant to the many things her fellow virus-tans are completely aware of, She was at 1st friends with Telemate-tan (whom I may draw later) and because the 2 of them traveled extensively (and also because of Butterfly's rather oblivious nature) Butterfly unwittingly caused alot of damage, after it was discovered that Butterfly tan was indeed behind the damages, she was seperated from Teleware-tan and thus ended up with Viru-sama and her minions. Butterfly has befriended Spida-tan but is somewhat afraid of her aswell...

Newcomer- Whale-tan

Whale-tan- A discreet and secretive Virus-tan. Whale-tan's appearance is similar to that of Saba, having a swimsuit with a fish-like tail, only the swimsuit in question has features similar to that of a Blue Whale, the '8' on the front of the swimsuit is a referance to one of her 3 alias names '8fish'. Her secretive and quiet personality stems from the fact that the Whale virus is still considered the 'stealthiest' virus in the world despite the up to date, and ever changing security measures of Norton and McAfee. Whale-tan is noted to having the 2nd largest bustline of the Virus-tans, this stemming from the fact that the Whale virus's file size is 9,216 bytes(!). Whale-tan rarely speaks of her origin or her past, thusly little is known about her early virus life, however a quick peek in (c)Brain-tan's files indicate that Whale-tan was supposedly leading a large group of viruses, while in this group she went under the alias 'Mama Ningyo' (a referance to her true alias name 'Mother Fish'. According to the files she along with her many followers were eventually going to take down the Windows family, via infiltration. however due to 'complications' the group mysteriously disbanded and Whale-tan ended up working for Viru-sama as a spy. Whale-tan likes to eat fish and seafood, infact she's even been seen trying to eat Saba (actually succeeding once, but disliked the way Saba tasted and spat her back out. Whale-tan continues to hunt Saba to this day, only this time she intends to apply different seasonings to Saba). Whale-tan also goes by the nicknames Kuji-chan ('Kuji' is short for 'kujira' which means 'whale' in japanese), Whale-tan is also quite short when compared to her fellow viruses, infact she may well be the shortest there is, despite having the 2nd biggest bustline. she is also extremely sensitive about her weight, calling her 'fat' or otherwise can be a bit dangerous for one's well being...

And now for a Cosplay session with Viru-sama and, her loyal bodygaurd, Cerberus-tan :3

Lolz Viru-sama looks strange with her hair let down, doesn't she? XP

The true Gussy-san shows his face O:

And to wrap things up-Help-tan

HELP-tan- A patient, and generous bookworm, who runs her own help desk. Being the avid book reader she is, she has loads of highly organized documents and books (in which she refers to as 'Topics') that are able to answer just about any question. Though at times some see that her job of keeping all the OS-tans informed is quite an impossible job, HELP-tan always disagrees and claims that "As long as there are people who have questions, I'll be there to give them answers ^_^". Although, Help-tan is avaliable to ALL OS-tans who need her assitance, she is more in tune with the Windows family. Her appearnce is that of a Librarian, and her Question Mark barette is actually the same question mark that appears on a purple book often associated with 'Help Documents'

*phew* There we go an, OVAHAUL from your dedicated Virus-tan design king, though I may not be around for a while I can assure you that I will continue to draw Virus-tans (as well as other -tans) for you guys, and hopefully submit'em...but until I can find a stable connection or at least a stable schedule in which I can submit work at other places (namely school) that provide a connection, Sayonara...

"Wut..."

C-Chan

OMG, this is freakin' awesome!!!!!  Not just one or two but GOBS of new Virus-tans!!!!!!!!!  ^v^

Before I say anything, let me declare my love and respect for Lamer Exterminator-tan!!!  I know I know, she once targeted Amigoids, but the power of good drawing is that you can turn adversaries into admirers!!  @v@

I will say more, but can't at this time,... but know that much swoonage is inbound!!!  ^___^

*C-chan glomps, then melts into a vat of chocolate pudding*

VonDaab

If its ok, I'd like to show my version of CIH-tan.

Bit too much radioactive colours for my taste.

Bella

Cool! Great Viru-tans!

I really like Lamer Exterminator-tan and CIH-tan (both of yours)!

Who would have guess Viru-tans would take off so much!

VonDaab

Gussy Keniji

QuoteOMG, this is freakin' awesome!!!!! Not just one or two but GOBS of new Virus-tans!!!!!!!!! ^v^

Before I say anything, let me declare my love and respect for Lamer Exterminator-tan!!! I know I know, she once targeted Amigoids, but the power of good drawing is that you can turn adversaries into admirers!! @v@

I will say more, but can't at this time,... but know that much swoonage is inbound!!! ^___^

Heh, why thank ya C-chan, these 4 Virus-tans were beggin to get drawin (believe me they were) and an interesting note on Lamer Exterminator is that it was actually my 1st time drawing a huge gun and beam sword like the ones she's got with her, but judging by your reaction I can see that I did a good job for my 1st time ^^

Quote*C-chan glomps, then melts into a vat of chocolate pudding*
Mmm Chocolate pudding

QuoteIf its ok, I'd like to show my version of CIH-tan.

Bit too much radioactive colours for my taste.

Ah it seems I've attracted the talented VonDaab to meh thread :3, and may I say that your CIH-tan is awesome!! great work my friend *shiny thumbs up*

QuoteCool! Great Viru-tans!

I really like Lamer Exterminator-tan and CIH-tan (both of yours)!

Who would have guess Viru-tans would take off so much!
Thanx Bella-san, glad ya like'em.

QuoteWhale-tan.

Aww look at Whale-tan, once again VonDaab I must say great work on this ^^. lol, this sorta reminds me of one of the moments in Garfeild where that talking scale always says something sarcastic about his wieght

Ah, and it seems my internetz is starting to work fine now, so I maynot be gone after all

Our 1st Virus-kun, Ah-kun appears!!

Ah-kun- Ah-tan's younger brother, He's less like his sister in terms of personality, though he still is rather twitchy and fidgetive. Ah-kun's also intelligent and usually doesn't rush into situations headfirst, this being said he's more prone to 'freaking out' and has frequent panic attacks, sometimes fainting if he's frightened enough. The phrase 'D: 1173' on his shirt comes from the 4 numbers at the end of the virus' alias and the first letter (D) is the first letter at the beginning of the virus (David 1173) ironically enough the 'D:' symbol is a pun on his paniky nature, for that very symbol is often associated with the phrase 'Oh Noes!'. His favorite day is Tuesday and he's commonly seen the happiest on that day (this is also a refreance to the Ah virus for the virus activates every Tuesday). Ah-kun dreams of becoming a General, and works hard in order to make Viru-sama promote him to a general, however due to his panicy nature he often messes up. Ah-kun is actually afraid of his older sister, but this maybe due to the fact that Ah-kun has a slight phobia of women, and not Ah-tan's creepy nature. He is usually with Abraxas-kun, who he sees as a sort of big brother, it is also said that he has befriended Homeo, but no visual accounts exsist to back this up...

Fun notes about this pic-I was listening to Planet X while drawing Ah-kun ^^

"Wut..."

VonDaab

Doodling...

Edit:
Cascade-tan, too tired to get it coloured.

C-Chan

Okay, I got a lot to reply here, but I'm gonna get it done.  ^__^
Stand by Ion Control..... -v-

*starts setting up shop*

Added after 49 minutes:

QuoteLamer Exterminator-tan- Byte Bandit-tan's partner, and accomplished weapons master, Lamer is a bit more defensive and stealthy compared to her friend which some say makes her the most dangerous out of the 2. Her appearance is a bit more technological and cybernetic compared to Byte Bandit, a possible parody of the 'Terminator' series (being Exterminator has just about the same meaning as 'Terminator'). Lamer is a bit more upbeat in terms of personality compared to Byte Bandit, being whimscal and playful (and even childish at times...) but being her idea(s) of 'playtime' involves high powered lasers and explosives, many see her as more of a sadist.

I was thinking the same thing.  ^___^
But with her looks, I wouldn't mind trying out this S&M thingie.... -.-;

QuoteAnother interesting note about Lamer is that she absolutely loves to say catch phrases, unfortunetly most of these said catch pharses are cheezy or 'lame' (a referance to her own name).

Fufufu... You can always watch Battlefield Earth for a whole HOST of cheesy things for her to say.  ^.^

QuoteAs like Byte Bandit, Lamer's enemy and target, back in her glory days, was the Amiga family, CAOS-tan in particular. combined with Byte Bandit's destructive assualts and her own stealth and marksmenship, the 2 of them were virtually unstoppable...that is until the discontinuation of CAOS, after which the 2 lost interest in fighting the Amiga tans, and disappeared.

Good.  ^.^
As long as they leave my Miggy alone, I'm cool with them.  Â¯v¯

Call me dumb, though, but I didn't know that CAOS was readily-available -- I thought it was just an OS under development.  '__'

QuoteAfter sometime of obscurity they were discovered by Viru-tan and as fate would have it Lamer and Byte Bandit became minions to her, and quickly became Generals in their own right. Currently, both Lamer and Byte Bandit are found usually near Viru-tans residence as the 2nd line of defense against intruders (the last line being Cerberus-tan) but occasionally they can be spotted near the grave of CAOS-tan, paying their respects to a once worthy advisary...

Awww... now I'm really gonna like them!  ^v^
However, I reckon we are starting to get packed with generals.  Pretty soon, Viru-tan is gonna have to start commanding like it's Dynasty Warriors.  ^________^;

QuoteCIH-tan- A conceited Virus-tan thinking she's the better of all her fellow virus-tans, (this is different than Acme-tan, for Acme-tan has pride in her viral heritage, while CIH has pride only in herself).

Bah!  My darling Acme-san can run rings around that snob!  ^0^
Course....

QuoteCIH-tan has THE largest bustline of the virus tans (this is due to her large file size)

....those would have to be damn big rings.... Very XPesque.... @__@'

QuoteCIH has sees 3.1-tan as a bitter rival (forgive me, Captain), being she cannot 'infect' 3.1 being DOS oriented OS's aren't affected by CIH's dangerous payloads.

She's more the exception than the norm, then.  ^.^;

QuoteButterfly-tan- A slightly air headed virus-tan, who loves flowers. Butterfly tan's appearnce is based loosely off of Sol Titania from the game Megaman Zero (the way her anteena are shaped and the 'barrettes' on her head)

She's actually very cute, although her eyes could've used a little more contrast since they blend too much with her skin color.  No worries, as I can fix that in her Mini.  ^.^

Never did play Megaman Zero, but then I haven't kept up with the Megaman universe since 1995.  ;___;

QuoteButterfly-tan is (as mentioned above) is an air head, so she's blissfully ignorant to the many things her fellow virus-tans are completely aware of

Awwwww....  So you mean she doesn't realize she's a bane to society.  How cuuuuute.... ^___^

QuoteShe was at 1st friends with Telemate-tan (whom I may draw later) and because the 2 of them traveled extensively (and also because of Butterfly's rather oblivious nature) Butterfly unwittingly caused alot of damage, after it was discovered that Butterfly tan was indeed behind the damages, she was seperated from Teleware-tan and thus ended up with Viru-sama and her minions.

Case in point.  ^v^
What's Telemate, btw?  '__'

QuoteButterfly has befriended Spida-tan but is somewhat afraid of her aswell...

Which is a feat in itself, given Spida-tan couldn't hurt a flea if she tried. ^.^

QuoteWhale-tan- A discreet and secretive Virus-tan. Whale-tan's appearance is similar to that of Saba, having a swimsuit with a fish-like tail, only the swimsuit in question has features similar to that of a Blue Whale

I love blue whales, so I'm loving the clothing design that you did!  ^v^
Course....

QuoteHer secretive and quiet personality stems from the fact that the Whale virus is still considered the 'stealthiest' virus in the world despite the up to date, and ever changing security measures of Norton and McAfee.

...I still have to wonder how SHE could go unnoticed!  @o@
Now my conspiratory mind is wondering whether it wasn't Norton, McAfee or one of their proxies that created her to begin with.  ^.^

QuoteWhale-tan is noted to having the 2nd largest bustline of the Virus-tans, this stemming from the fact that the Whale virus's file size is 9,216 bytes(!).

You sure it's not kilobytes?  Fufufu.... ^.^

QuoteWhale-tan rarely speaks of her origin or her past, thusly little is known about her early virus life, however a quick peek in (c)Brain-tan's files indicate that Whale-tan was supposedly leading a large group of viruses, while in this group she went under the alias 'Mama Ningyo' (a referance to her true alias name 'Mother Fish'. According to the files she along with her many followers were eventually going to take down the Windows family, via infiltration. however due to 'complications' the group mysteriously disbanded and Whale-tan ended up working for Viru-sama as a spy. Whale-tan likes to eat fish and seafood, infact she's even been seen trying to eat Saba (actually succeeding once, but disliked the way Saba tasted and spat her back out. Whale-tan continues to hunt Saba to this day, only this time she intends to apply different seasonings to Saba).

You're tempting me to make her my favorite virus-tan!!  ^v^
Don't do this!  Acme-san will be sad!  @o@

QuoteWhale-tan also goes by the nicknames Kuji-chan ('Kuji' is short for 'kujira' which means 'whale' in japanese), Whale-tan is also quite short when compared to her fellow viruses, infact she may well be the shortest there is, despite having the 2nd biggest bustline.

*breathes sign of relief*

Phew....  ^.^
Yeah, that's better.  ^__^
Not keen on shortness, so Acme-sama is still my number one!  ^v^

*cuddles up to Acme*  ^______^

Quoteshe is also extremely sensitive about her weight, calling her 'fat' or otherwise can be a bit dangerous for one's well being...

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*  ^_______________________^

QuoteAnd now for a Cosplay session with Viru-sama and, her loyal bodygaurd, Cerberus-tan :3

Lolz Viru-sama looks strange with her hair let down, doesn't she? XP

I believe the term "Instant Win" would be very appropriate here!  Especially love the way you drew up their clothes, btw!  ^v^

Just one blooper,... Viru-sama has a bang of black hair on her right side, which is kind absent here.  ^^;
But no matter, still lovin' it mucho.  ^___^

QuoteThe true Gussy-san shows his face O:

Ah-ha!  Greetings, true Gus-san!  ^.^
I'd ask what's up with the rabbit ears, but then a talking pig has no right to ask that about anyone.  ^.^;

QuoteAnd to wrap things up-Help-tan

YAOH!  ^v^
Yeah, I was hoping she'd carry around a red-and-white life ring, since that way she'd be more associated with the KDE help library.  Then again, like any person needing to put bread on their table, I figure she offers her skills the most to whomever can pay her bills more effectively.  ^.^

Still,... doesn't detract from the fact that she's a hottie.  ^____^

I also imagine she HATES IRC and forums like the plague, since they "sucker" users into seeking help from... *gasp* ...unofficial sources.  @o@

Quote*phew* There we go an, OVAHAUL from your dedicated Virus-tan design king, though I may not be around for a while I can assure you that I will continue to draw Virus-tans (as well as other -tans) for you guys, and hopefully submit'em...but until I can find a stable connection or at least a stable schedule in which I can submit work at other places (namely school) that provide a connection, Sayonara...

Congratulations!  That was not only awesome, but a helluva great way to declare your comeback!  I'll call it:  Gus-san's Comeback Special!  ^___^

QuoteIf its ok, I'd like to show my version of CIH-tan.

Oooooooooooooh!  ^0^

Actually,... I do agree.... the flagrantly radioactive colors and dangerous hair bun cover do add a good amount of spice to her.  ^.^

What says you, Gus-san? ^___^

QuoteWhale-tan.

*continues staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring*  ^______________^

*cracks*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

I swear VonDaab was reading my mind.  That picture is awesome, dude!  Wonderfully drawn and funny -- an instant classic!  ^___^

QuoteOur 1st Virus-kun, Ah-kun appears!!

Fufufu.... i actually don't mind -kuns if they're shorter than the -tans.  ^__^

*keeps reading*

QuoteAh-kun- Ah-tan's younger brother, He's less like his sister in terms of personality, though he still is rather twitchy and fidgetive. Ah-kun's also intelligent and usually doesn't rush into situations headfirst, this being said he's more prone to 'freaking out' and has frequent panic attacks, sometimes fainting if he's frightened enough. The phrase 'D: 1173' on his shirt comes from the 4 numbers at the end of the virus' alias and the first letter (D) is the first letter at the beginning of the virus (David 1173) ironically enough the 'D:' symbol is a pun on his paniky nature, for that very symbol is often associated with the phrase 'Oh Noes!'. His favorite day is Tuesday and he's commonly seen the happiest on that day (this is also a refreance to the Ah virus for the virus activates every Tuesday). Ah-kun dreams of becoming a General, and works hard in order to make Viru-sama promote him to a general, however due to his panicy nature he often messes up. Ah-kun is actually afraid of his older sister, but this maybe due to the fact that Ah-kun has a slight phobia of women, and not Ah-tan's creepy nature. He is usually with Abraxas-kun, who he sees as a sort of big brother, it is also said that he has befriended Homeo, but no visual accounts exsist to back this up...

Aa sou,... I wonder if this will make her like that sheep boy I've seen with Homeo.  ^^;
Still, this is an interesting development, as you're starting to add more depth to the world (subworld?) of viruses.  ^___^

QuoteDoodling...

The styles a bit different from your previous two, but you did say you were doodling.  It's still very nifty though.  ^v^

QuoteCascade-tan, too tired to get it coloured.

MIKURU VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!  And in a magician joke at that!!  ^V^

ZOMG!!!!!!!!  MAJOR CUTENESS MAGNET!!!!!!!  WIN!!!WIN!!!WIN!!!WIN!!!  ^V^

*faints*

Gussy Keniji

QuoteI was thinking the same thing. ^___^
But with her looks, I wouldn't mind trying out this S&M thingie.... -.-;
Ah, but be careful of those there laz0rs she's got

QuoteFufufu... You can always watch Battlefield Earth for a whole HOST of cheesy things for her to say. ^.^
Hm, Battlefield Earth, heard of it but never got around to watchin it, I may actually check it out (for the cheezy things they say of course)

QuoteGood. ^.^
As long as they leave my Miggy alone, I'm cool with them. ¯v¯

Call me dumb, though, but I didn't know that CAOS was readily-available -- I thought it was just an OS under development. '__'
Hm, pretty sure you mean the Commodore 900, (being CAOS is simply an abbreviation of Commodore Amiga...I think)

QuoteAwww... now I'm really gonna like them! ^v^
However, I reckon we are starting to get packed with generals. Pretty soon, Viru-tan is gonna have to start commanding like it's Dynasty Warriors. ^________^;
Yeah, the next Virus-tans and kuns I'll draw will be a departure from the General ranking.

QuoteCase in point. ^v^
What's Telemate, btw? '__'
Oh right, well Telemate is a popular data communications program, that was widely distributed across various BBS and FTP sites. However, being no one knew that the Butterfly virus was with it, the end result was that thousands of infected copies of the Telemate program had been sent worldwide, thus causing alot damage.

I love blue whales, so I'm loving the clothing design that you did! ^v^
Course....
Hm, thanks alot dood :3

Quote*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare* ^_______________________^
Careful C-chan, Whale-chan's gonna start suspectin somethin XP

QuoteI believe the term "Instant Win" would be very appropriate here! Especially love the way you drew up their clothes, btw! ^v^

Just one blooper,... Viru-sama has a bang of black hair on her right side, which is kind absent here. ^^;
But no matter, still lovin' it mucho. ^___^
Hm?...Oh right I knew I was forgettin somethin on Viru-sama *facepalm* but so long as you like it dood ^^

QuoteOooooooooooooh! ^0^

Actually,... I do agree.... the flagrantly radioactive colors and dangerous hair bun cover do add a good amount of spice to her. ^.^

What says you, Gus-san? ^___^
Gussy says: I approve!!

QuoteAa sou,... I wonder if this will make her like that sheep boy I've seen with Homeo. ^^;
Still, this is an interesting development, as you're starting to add more depth to the world (subworld?) of viruses. ^___^
Yeah, figured it was bout time to add a virus-kun, Ironically, reading those Homeo comics gave me the drive to do so.

QuoteDoodling...
Heh, Whale-tan can't keep up with CIH, real spiffy Mr.VonDaab ^^d

QuoteCascade-tan, too tired to get it coloured.
lol, wonder how she's gonna pull the rabbit out, since she IS the rabbit XD

Now for a preview of stuff to come
-Esperanto-tan: A virus-tan driven by her notion to 'make the impossible possible'
-Disk-Killer-tan: A rather nasty virus-tan, who is known also as 'the Ogress'
-Sunday-tan: An easygoing and carefree virus-tan, likes to relax hates to do work.
-Mac Viruses (for belive it or not, the viruses I've drawn are all Windows, or Linux)
Cerberus-kun: Cerberus-tan's older brother, and the gatekeeper to the entrance to the Viru-tan Area.
Horror-kun: A mysterious virus-kun, who lives in a large castle all on his own. He is often labeled as a 'Vampire'
Windows Movie Maker-tan (or WMM-tan): An aspiring movie maker and director, loves to make movies relating to the Windows family.
And a comic which follows Acme-sama (I decided that I'm going to go on and make it)

"Wut..."

Techno the fox

Awesome!!  :)

Let me say now that that is REALLY GOOD.
Easily beyond my current drawing skill.

Please do continue, oh supplier of virus-tans.

Oh...One last thing...Your Viru-tans may have some competition.
One of my first-devised characters is a virus-tan.
Well, More precicely A worm-tan but I've said too much already.
Everyone will just have to wait 'til I start drawing (which will be soon as I just downloaded Inkscape yesterday) to see her.

On a side note : I know I sound like a total Noob saying this...but...
Is Inkscape any easier/better than M$Paint?

Gussy Keniji

Thanks Techno, I appreciate it ^^

Hm, Being I've never used Inkspace I can't know for sure (I'm a dedicated GIMP user, XP) but judging by the pics C-chan and the others produce, I would say Inkspace is alot better than MSPaint. But it being easier is a different story, being this depends on how you work (it took me some time to get the hang of the GIMP, and even to this day, I still only know about 50/50 of the program completely)

but in any case I await to see what this Worm-tan will look like ^^d

"Wut..."

Aurora Borealis

The king of virus-tans has returned, and with more virus-tan goodness!

That Lamer Exterminator-tan is so cool! (even if she does say a lot of cheesy or lame things, which I actually think is cool) I think she's now my favorite of the virus-tans! (forgive me, Acme-tan and Bliss-tan!!!) I am totally drawing a fanart of her!

That CIH-tan is a dangerous one alright. With references to Chernobyl, let's just hope she doesn't get angry enough to have a 'meltdown' 0__0

Butterfly-tan is so cute! I had an idea of drawing a fanart of her flying happily but in the background, a city appears in smoking ruins! ^^;

Whale-tan is another favorite! Although I also can't help but wonder how she is able to sneak around from place to place without getting noticed because a little blue-haired whale girl is pretty darn hard not to notice!

Viru-tan does look really different with her hair down 0__0

A Help-tan was very unexpected, with virus-tans being your specialty but she's cool too!

Heheheh... Ah-kun takes after his older sister! Especially with the twitchyness and the clashing colors! :D

And VonDaab's contributions are great too! I especially like the one with Whale-tan on the scale!

VonDaab

Quote*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare* ^_______________________^
Careful C-chan, Whale-chan's gonna start suspectin somethin XP

Edit Edit:
Fixed some stuff on CIH-tan. Coloring is incomplete, meh, I don't feel like finishing it.

Maybe I'll stop buggering this thread with my art.
Create a own thread or something.

C-Chan

QuoteHm, Battlefield Earth, heard of it but never got around to watchin it, I may actually check it out (for the cheezy things they say of course)

I recommend taking an insurance policy out for your brain.  It may melt after watching that movie.  ^^;

QuoteHm, pretty sure you mean the Commodore 900, (being CAOS is simply an abbreviation of Commodore Amiga...I think)

Well yes, CAOS stands for "Commodore Amiga Operating System", but from what I read it doesn't actually apply to whatever native OS came with the original Commodoore machines:

http://www.amigahistory.co.uk/caos.html

AmigaOS was only purchased by Commodore Inc., but it wasn't entirely developed by them.

Quote-Esperanto-tan: A virus-tan driven by her notion to 'make the impossible possible'

Whoo-boy....  Are we gonna be able to understand her when she talks?  ^^;

Quote-Mac Viruses (for belive it or not, the viruses I've drawn are all Windows, or Linux)

*holds Pu-chan protectively*  >______<

QuoteAnd a comic which follows Acme-sama (I decided that I'm going to go on and make it)

I'M SOLD!!!!!!!  ^___^ b

QuoteWell, More precicely A worm-tan but I've said too much already.

Actually, that's good.  We do need Worm-tans as well.  ^v^

QuoteOn a side note : I know I sound like a total Noob saying this...but...
Is Inkscape any easier/better than M$Paint?

Well Gus-san answered the Better part (lots of things are better than M$Paint), but as for Easier, that depends heavily on whether vector graphics are easier for you to conceptualize than raster ones.  

I personally think it's easier, since you need only put lines/shapes on the Inkscape canvas, then slowly and patiently edit or rearrange them to your desire.  To do the same with pen/paper or paint programs, you would have to erase or redraw quite a bit.  

Then again, I'm working on a tutorial for Inkscape as we speak:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-35902.html#35902

...So you can find out first-hand if this is the right thing for you.  ^___^

[quoe]That Lamer Exterminator-tan is so cool! (even if she does say a lot of cheesy or lame things, which I actually think is cool) I think she's now my favorite of the virus-tans! (forgive me, Acme-tan and Bliss-tan!!!) I am totally drawing a fanart of her! [/quote]

Yes, I second the awesomeness of LamEx-chan!  ^___^
And also throw much praise on Aurora's recent fanart of her!  ^0^

Quote from: "VonDaab"

Hey now, I resent that!  ;^0^;

....You made me too big.  I'm WAY smaller than that (probably a tenth of the size).  `v'
I demand you shrink me down and edge me closer to Whale-chan this instance!  ^0^

*giddy lecherous laugh*  *v*

CaptBrenden

oh god XD thats as funny as how turosis depicted me in the OStan manga.  Does it sting C-chan, well does it?! XD  

Art ist good tho, dont get me wrong on that. Im not laughing at that.  Its very good, just that representation of c-chan is classic.  we could make it an in forum meme :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.