Main Menu

Type-moon

Started by Spysweeper, December 01, 2006, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

Here's the trailer for the Fate/Tiger Colosseum Game for psp I hope they make a real fate game for ps2 like they did for melty blood or at least comp release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQkWLNIhU8

CaptBrenden

... i am such an oblivious fark.

I just relized who archer was... it took a long time for it to dawn on me.. and then i looked it up because i wasnt quite sure.. sweet jebus they did a pretty good idea of concealing it or not making it obvious.  kudos to them.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

aha, well, at least you figured it out.

....I was spoiled.
I like the feeling of figuring things out.  And someone just blurted it out while everyone else was using spoiler warnings...

*sigh*

which is why I avoid topics that even have the possibility of a spoiler nowadays. ^^

CaptBrenden

I brought it up to Q4(v) when it was just a theory of mine, before i confirmed it with a wiki search.. and he fought tooth and nail denying it.. but i just made to much sence..

SleepyD

haha, I kinda want to see that argument. ^^

In other TYPE-MOON news, I've been playing Melty Blood.
...yeah, that's it. Just wanted to add another sentence. XD;

zjhentohlauedy

I want that taiga colosseum!

Yeah i also had a very hard time figuring out who archer was! they say it is a lot easier to discover is identity in the game.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Q4(V)

zjhentohlauedy

I just finished Battle moon wars act 3!!! its sooo fun!! Archer is still the coolest!! Now currently waiting for act 4!

Kyo-Chan

I LOVE MELTY BLOOD ACT CADENZA!!!

T_T I dont have $50, so I cant get anything but the demo...

It does rule with my PSone controller :)

Piinatsubataa pururun nanji! wai oh wai oh Piinatsubataa pururun nanji!

CaptBrenden

It is delicious cake, she must eat it.

zjhentohlauedy

i finished the whole tsukihime game a few weeks ago and its partly to blame for my long absence! hehe. The story is sooooo awesome! but i have to settle down a bit to savor the enjoyment more. i also finished the plus disk and now im playing kagetsu tohya. i plan on playing fate stay night once mirror moon finishes heaven's feel!!

Of course following the game i decided to run through all of gaku gaku animal land's doujin scanlations of tsukihime!! that was a very fun night for me.

i'm hearing rumors of a tsukihime 2 so im getting restless although i still need to wait 1-3 years after its release before i can get my hands on an english translation, or maybe i could learn the language as fast as i can. :/

DarkSign

Oh, a Type Moon thread.
Good!

I am a huge fan of Type-Moon works. I played all Visual Novels and Melty Blood games.

CaptBrenden

awesome :D   have you played tiger colloseum?

DarkSign

No I haven't because I don't have a PSP xD