Gussy's Art Thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, July 30, 2007, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

Yeah, I tend to jump on ideas that aren't personified yet (namely the Virus-tans) but the curse that comes with such things is that theres usually not alot of info on them so I can probably see why no one's personified Viruses (Wiki them, I betcha 5 bucks, half of them will be red)

Abraxas-tan-A cryptic, and puzzle loving Virus-tan. her appearance is based off her common name, which is coincidentally identical to that of the mythological monster 'Abraxas' whom is commonly depicted as half rooster and half man (in her case, she retains the bird like wings and tail feathers). The '5' on her ascot, is a referance to her Alias Name:Abaxas5. Unlike her sister Virus-tans, she is the more leniant and kind viruses (this due to a bug which only allows her to infect the 1st EXE file in any directory) and as stated above she's cryptic and has a habit of speaking in riddles, which is possibly based on the text strings which can be found in 'Abraxas' viral code:
"*.exe c:\dos\dosshell.com .. MS-DOS (c)1992"

"->>ABRAXAS-5<<--"

"...For he is not of this day"

"...Nor he of this mind"
She is the 3rd child out of 20 who were born from PS-MPC-tan (whom I may draw later) Despite her kind nature however, she was still Exiled/Isolated in 1993 (being she's still a virus no matter what bug induced personality she bears) and now resides where her fellow (Isolated) Virus-tans live...

-More will come when I find the time/motivation to draw more, so enjoy this one for now

*Take note, I'm trying to better myself in the means of art (trying to break out of my chibi-ish style), so anyone who's willin to lay some advice/critique on meh, then bring it on *tears off shirt revealing huge muscles* I can take it RAWR!

"Wut..."

NewYinzer

I like it! I think this marks the first Viru-tan design to come out of OSC! It shows new blood is great!

Gussy Keniji

Heh, well if that's true I'm honored to be the 1st one ^^7

"Wut..."

Tsubashi

Yinzer-san is forgetting things...
Infinity-sama drew MyDoom-tan, Spida-tan and Rabbit.exe-tan before 'viru-tan', and, arguably, caused it.
Still, it's great that you are drawing new -tans, Gussy-san! Keep up the good work!
-Tsu

zjhentohlauedy

new yinzer-san how could you forget Infinity zero-sama!

Speaking of Infinityzero-sama, i wonder how she's doing? haven't seen her post for some time now. that game must be hard to manage. too bad i can't play it...

anyway. Nice work Gussy!! I think Abra-tan is cute!! Megane! megane!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gussy Keniji

Next in line Acme-tan

Acme-tan-A mischevious and clever Viru-tan. Her appearance is based off of differant forms of comedy. The hammer, for example, comes from the a common (if not cliched) use in anime humor (a girl pulling out a hammer, usually over exaggerated in size, and whacking a person with them *coughAmyRosecough*) and her wolf-like ears and tail is a referance to Wile. E. Coyote a prolific (if not, obsessive) user of 'Acme' products. The number on her hammer, 247, comes from the number at the end of her technical name: Clonewar.247 and the number of bytes the virus uses to create a hidden read only COM file (it also stands for it's weight, 247 TONS...which is a lie, it's really only 12 kilograms). Acme tan is extremely mischevious and loves the thrill of setting traps and watching others fall into them, she sees herself as a great Viru-tan because of this (another referance, for 'Acme' is greek for the great of something), but in reality her traps are more prone to fail than they are to succeed, for the traps themselves are very cartoonish and ultimately obvious to the naked eye (i.e. an Anvil tied to the end of a rope, which is suspended from a tree)Acme-tan is also able to acces 'Hammerspace' allowing her to pull out random objects seemingly out of nowhere (another type of humor). Being a decsendent of Clonewars-tan (and possibly Zeno-tan), She is a replicant and can make clones of herself which will then go about her bidding, the fact she can make 5, or even 10, exact copies of herself made her traps alot more dangerous (though still prone to fail catastropically). She was eventually Isolated in 1992 after causing alot of mischeif and disorder among the OS-tans...though she occasionally gets loose by leaving a clone to fool many into believing she still in exile...Though now since there are newer more secure OS-tans, the chances that her tricks will succeed are nearly close to...well 0%, she has a common enemy in 2k-tan in particular, for Acme-tan has tried dozens of times to get her to fall into a trap, but 2k-tan usually avoids them (rather easily) and has gone so far as to pointing out why they won't work...

Notes:I dunno if her breasts are too big, so you guys decide (I have a terrible habit of over exaggerating breast size)

"Wut..."

Tsubashi

Well, aren't you a bubbling fountain of creativity? ^.^
Great job on getting two fabulous new OS-tans out in two days! That's some quick drawing.
Nice work, I especially like how much backstory you have given them. It shows you put a lot of thought into them. Keep being awesome!
-Tsu

NewYinzer

Indeed! Another great new design and backstory. BTW, I wouldn't worry about breast size. As long as they're not Eiken-sized, you're usually fine. After all, there's more to anime than boobs.

Gussy Keniji

@Tsubashi: Aw, thanks dood, heh I've been known to draw pretty quick.  

@NewYinzer: Ah, okay I'll keep that in mind and Thanks dood (believe me I've seen Eiken...their boobs are scary O_o; which is saying alot for I'mma guy...)

Next in line Acid-tan or Ah-tan, though I would expect Ah-tan for I've been itching to draw her for a while now

"Wut..."

zjhentohlauedy

Kawaii Gussy-san!!! You really work hard for this. I wish i could work har on something as well  ;026

Anyway Keep it up!!! Gambatte ne!

Gussy Keniji

Heh, thanx dood :3 I try my best to make you guys happy when it comes to Viru-tans

And while I'm at it, here's Ah-tan...wow I do draw fast...

Ah-tan- An impulsive, twitchy and somewhat ill-fated Viru-tan. Ah-tan's impulsive and twitchy personailty stems from the Ah virus' tendency to be buggy and cause system hangs on the computer it infected, while Her bad luck comes from the fact that the Ah virus is so buggy and unstable that every time it tries to infect a file it causes a system hang in the process, making it very noticeble in the end. Ah-tan can be quite profane and dirty when she's angry, usually shouting vile profanities at the one who angered her (this also comes from the Ah virus for the text string is known to have strong profanity with in it). Ah-tan has 0 fashion sense and often throws on anything just so she can say she's wearing clothes, she also has a tendency to wear men sized shirts, this is a referance to a hacker who was a potential cross dresser, said hacker used the Ah virus in a 'mole' movement of viruses). Ah-tan hates secrets and will go out of her way to uncover anything she thinks some one is keeping from her whether it be money or even a simple surprise party (another refrence to the hacker for he left a note saying: The Secrecy is killing me). Ah-tan was easily isolated in 1991, and later met up with Acme-tan when she was Isolated, thusly Ah-tan and Acme-tan became partners (and eventually close friends) in their quest to once again cause mayhem in the OS-tan world, but paired with Acme-tan's flaw-riddled traps and her own bad luck it makes it near impossible to make any real progress on their goal. Ah-tan has a gluttonous addiction of sweets and basically all things sugary (think XP-tan and her rice) thusly she's almost never seen without some form of candy with her. Ah-tan also tends to become jealous of OS-tans who are 'well endowed'.

Notes: those green things beside Ah-tan are kanji, which translate to 'Ku Ku Ku'...I think...

"Wut..."

zjhentohlauedy

Cool effects O.O

so its another day another virus! fast! i mean real fast!

Gussy Keniji

Yeah, I figured Ah-tan needed that sorta thing done with her glasses

and yes my good sir it is: Acid-tan

Acid-tan- A sultry and corruptive Virus-tan, often using her figure to get what she wants and needs from others. Acid-tan is a bit hard to explain when it comes to references, though as her pro-dominant colors suggest she's affiliated with poison, she also has 2 tattoos each of them are related to the Viruses name and author, (only 1 can be seen in this pic though) the 1st is the most noticeable, the 670 is a the last 3 letters of the Acid Virus' Aliases, strangely each alias (a total of 5) still bears the same 3 numbers at or near the end. and the 2nd tattoo, which is on her...uhm rear end, reads '$MZU' the ending letters to the Authors name. Acid-tan has the 2nd biggest bustline of the Virus-tans (this comes from the text string "Program too big for memory" which can be found in files infected with the Acid virus) Acid-tan is quite promiscuis, and often wears revealing or indecent clothes, if it shows alot of skin then she'll wear it. Acid-tan won't hesitate to use her looks to get things to go into her favor, infact if McAfee-tan weren't around Acid-tan would probably be alot more powerful (I say this for we all know Norton-kun and what he's famous for being...a pervert >_>) Acid-tan also has a habit of borrowing things and keeping them for herself often times claiming she forgot she had it (this is another referance to one her alias names; Keeper.Acid.670.).

"Wut..."

Aurora Borealis

Wow! Those are very clever! Great job incorporating references in their personalities and designs!

I especially like Acme-tan because of her usage of old-school cartoony antics! :D

Gussy Keniji

Aw thanx Aurora, Yeah I figured it was a given to give Acme-tan those sorta things ^^, and I'm glad ya like her dood

"Wut..."