Main Menu

Music

Started by SleepyD, September 30, 2006, 12:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

ahaha, ok, I think I missed the mark by a liiiitle bit. XD; just a little bit.

erm... I had a good night's sleep today, let's see if I can come up with a description:

Her songs tend to be slower than other I've sound songs. Her songs have a sad feel, but it seems stronger somehow...
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm starting to think the difference between EIKO's songs and the artists you mentioned is because of the bass. It gives her music that "oomph"

I've sound loves their synth, right? :3

Her Higurashi music is a bit different from her other songs. But you can still get an idea of her music, I guess. The Higurashi Kai OP is closer to her past music with I've.

YouTube:Higurashi, Higurashi Kai OPs

Edit: I just listened to her song VANILLA, and she can pull off ballads like those from the artists you mentioned. ^^ She's not that well known, and I'm only now listening to her music. ^^;

Gummster

So it's a sort of light gothic, mainly? Or just all around?
But after hearing that I get the feeling that I must listen to more of her works, and watch this 'Higurashi'

SleepyD

Quote from: "Gummster"So it's a sort of light gothic, mainly? Or just all around?
But after hearing that I get the feeling that I must listen to more of her works, and watch this 'Higurashi'
I highly recommend Higurashi. And I'm sure other guys here do too. ^^
*nodnod*

Gummster

So it's that good hah, I now hate my internet connection even more.

By the way, I listened to some of Eiko's songs, and I'm left with a woah.

Thurosis

I don't know if everyone like this, but since here are so many haruhi-fans and in my opinion it is a well-made- AMV
( Anime Music Video) from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjsPFYdkZY
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

Wow...that was great! I didn't realize that J-Rap was that good!

Gummster

I'm not really a fan of hip-hop or rap and I probably wouldn't have liked that song if I would have heard it with out the video.

I've been listening a lot to Hiroyuki Tsuji (Samurai Deeper Kyo) and I think that he would be great if he would lay down sound effects a bit, in the fusion rock he does that is. I have nothing to say about his music that is on the calm side, I find it to be 'brilliant' as they say.